So am I bigger than her man or not?

BryanBlueEyes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know, the silly things men worry about. But hey, this forum is here so…. Also, please no moral police. I get it.
So some years ago i met this girl (23 at the time) thru work. We went out one night, we drank, and she blurted out sex with her husband is great and he’s “really well endowed.” “Haha like how big we talkin?!” I ask…”about as long as this tallboy beer can and it fills my hand so I can’t get my hand all the way around it unless I squeeze really hard.” Fast fwd a few months and this totally down to earth girl is absolutely in love with me and i really like her has well, but we both know its not right so we dont do anything. One night she convinces me to kiss. The nxt hang she convinces me to let her feel my penis thru my pants. “HO-LEEE SHIT. WHAT THE…. HOLY SHIT! FUCK. ITS HUGE!” A few months later i let her blow me instead of sex as she was begging for sex with “someone as big as u!” …and for the nxt 3-4 years shes telling me how huge i am and how im the biggest shes ever seen and how im so much bugger than her husband. Shed txt and talk about, called it intimidating… she even (unsolicited) showed me his size against mine… “the biggest ive had would only come up to here on you.”
But… for all these years, she’d occasionally mention how big he was. Like “i come multiple times even when its a quickie with his thing up in me.” And “my gynecologist asked if i just gave birth. I said no but i had sex last night with my husband.” And (as mentioned above) a few times she mentioned she cant get her hand around his. …but she can get her hand around mine. Shes always getting UTI’s. She mentioned that his friend say he’s huge, and when i recently asked her to show me how big he is she held up her hands and what she showed this time was way bigger than what she had ever mentioned before in length and girth (she actually let me take a pic of he doing this that i can send in a pm). Later when we were messing around i asked her to do “that size thing with her hands to show her hubbys size and compare to mine” and all she did was show the girth but def shrunk her girth estimate down when she went to compare and said “see ur bigger.” Then I started to ask the nxt question (as I thought she wanted to talk about it) and she didnt want to talk about it anymore and playfully ran to the corner of the room. We havnt talked about it since.
So… why doesnt she want to talk about it? And lastly, judging by everything above and her actions, who has the bigger cock; her husband or me?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Did you think posting this in two sections was going to get you more/different answers?

This section isn't for questions like this.

And honestly, just me, the title was enough to make me not want to even read the post. I just don't care about size. I just don't. I think it's ridiculous and a lot of people care way more than they should how much flesh dangles in front of their assholes.

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She bullshits
That is exactly what I was thinking, and it's a game many women play. My first love after cheating on me with 2 of my friends, this was a year later than the last indiscretion, wanted to get back with me. She told me "I am sorry. You are the best lover I have had, and you have the biggest cock of anyone I've been with." That was certainly not something that would have me take notice of her desire to get back with me, and I think she was just saying what she thought I wanted to hear.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I know, the silly things men worry about. But hey, this forum is here so…. Also, please no moral police. I get it.
So some years ago i met this girl (23 at the time) thru work. We went out one night, we drank, and she blurted out sex with her husband is great and he’s “really well endowed.” “Haha like how big we talkin?!” I ask…”about as long as this tallboy beer can and it fills my hand so I can’t get my hand all the way around it unless I squeeze really hard.” Fast fwd a few months and this totally down to earth girl is absolutely in love with me and i really like her has well, but we both know its not right so we dont do anything. One night she convinces me to kiss. The nxt hang she convinces me to let her feel my penis thru my pants. “HO-LEEE SHIT. WHAT THE…. HOLY SHIT! FUCK. ITS HUGE!” A few months later i let her blow me instead of sex as she was begging for sex with “someone as big as u!” …and for the nxt 3-4 years shes telling me how huge i am and how im the biggest shes ever seen and how im so much bugger than her husband. Shed txt and talk about, called it intimidating… she even (unsolicited) showed me his size against mine… “the biggest ive had would only come up to here on you.”
But… for all these years, she’d occasionally mention how big he was. Like “i come multiple times even when its a quickie with his thing up in me.” And “my gynecologist asked if i just gave birth. I said no but i had sex last night with my husband.” And (as mentioned above) a few times she mentioned she cant get her hand around his. …but she can get her hand around mine. Shes always getting UTI’s. She mentioned that his friend say he’s huge, and when i recently asked her to show me how big he is she held up her hands and what she showed this time was way bigger than what she had ever mentioned before in length and girth (she actually let me take a pic of he doing this that i can send in a pm). Later when we were messing around i asked her to do “that size thing with her hands to show her hubbys size and compare to mine” and all she did was show the girth but def shrunk her girth estimate down when she went to compare and said “see ur bigger.” Then I started to ask the nxt question (as I thought she wanted to talk about it) and she didnt want to talk about it anymore and playfully ran to the corner of the room. We havnt talked about it since.
So… why doesnt she want to talk about it? And lastly, judging by everything above and her actions, who has the bigger cock; her husband or me?
as usual no pics

Reactions: boc and Evenflow618

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My question doesnt really have to do with my actual size. If it means that much to u i can post one or two
So you are asking what this woman's opinion of you compared to her husband? It seems she is the one to answer that question if you have no real evidence of your size compared to his.

Reactions: MisterB

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Either you are gullible, she is gullible, or you think we are gullible. My money is on your thinking we are gullible. For the record, we are not.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Johnmichaelz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds like classic girl inches. I think the way the pussy adjusts to dick size, they often can't really tell. I supposedly in the top few percentile and have had several women say "aren't they all that size" At the end of the day if you enjoy it and she enjoys it, it's all good €

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I understood correctly you are the bigger dick by fucking a married woman.
But since you are more interested on comparing with him than pleasuring her I think you could ask for his number and solve the matter with a sword fight.
Yes, he is the bigger dick but not because he has a penis. That said, I doubt a meeting in person would result in a "sword fight" but, rather, something more intimately sexual and more at the heart of his desires.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think the way the pussy adjusts to dick size, they often can't really tell.
I can SEE the dick. I don't need to feel a single millimeter of it to be capable of estimating size.

Just sayin'.

I can also use a drill :eek:
and... Drive stick! : unamused:

girl inches... Just. No.