Starting sizegenetics, anyone tried it or an extender?

alienware83

Sexy Member
Media
I want to gain an inch and hopefully a little girth even though I don't really care about girth. From the studies ive read, they work. Im curious if anyone here has tried sizegenetics or an extender for an extended period of time,a nd if so, what were your results? Were there any problems you had? Any tips you can give me. Im 7.5 inches right now and want to be over 8. Its only been a few days and I notice my penis hangs a little more than usual but those are probably just temporary gains.

Stumppy

Admired Member
Media
I have the x4 labs extender for about a month and have gained about 1/4". I'm also hanging weight as well. Long time pumper so I think that's why I'm gaining so well In a short period . More girth as well from using the extender/hanging.

Can you measure the opening of the size genetics. The x4 is too tight for the base on me. image.jpg
image.jpg

alienware83

Sexy Member
Media
judging from your photo you probably wont fit the base. for some reason as well, sg makes your base girth bigger. whenever my dick is in sg for a while, the base really spreads out.

CarpeD1em

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I gained from 6.75 to 7.15 . I used the SG along with stretches and the bathmate. I feel like the SG was a big part of my gains but i just couldnt wear it enough to gain. If your able to wear it 8+ hours a day better yet 12 i would say wear it

Stumppy

Admired Member
Media
judging from your photo you probably wont fit the base. for some reason as well, sg makes your base girth bigger. whenever my dick is in sg for a while, the base really spreads out.

Damn. Does a red bull can fit the SG base ? Or the avg business card width wise ?

Lionel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got a cheap extender just to see if it was worth investing in a better one and if the mechanics made sense - I had to sand down the inside of the base to be able to fit inside.

The main issue I have is that whenever I put it on and get stretching traction, I get hard, which interrupts the stretching process and ruins the traction. Has anyone else had this issue? Is the base just too snug and won't let the blood out (functioning somewhat like a cockring)?

alienware83

Sexy Member
Media
I got a cheap extender just to see if it was worth investing in a better one and if the mechanics made sense - I had to sand down the inside of the base to be able to fit inside.

The main issue I have is that whenever I put it on and get stretching traction, I get hard, which interrupts the stretching process and ruins the traction. Has anyone else had this issue? Is the base just too snug and won't let the blood out (functioning somewhat like a cockring)?
i havent had that problem oddly enough