drazenm

Experimental Member
Media
31, White, Euro background Australian, discreet, normal, clean, honest, reliable, masculine looking, behaving.

I don't smoke, drink or do drugs, im very well mannered and respectable.

I respect privacy 110%, what we talk about and do is strictly between us only, guaranteed.

Live in Sydney, usually free evenings able to travel.

Im looking for someone who's interested for a long term, ongoing thing for mutual satisfaction.

I want to get bigger, stronger, more muscular, to grow, so I'd like to meet someone who's into that and wants to be part of this journey, get me big, look at me grow, grow me for yourself, your pleasure, satisfaction etc.

If you'd be able to help me out/assist with supplements, gym gear, gym clothing, massages, tanning and other aspects regarding the process get in touch and let's see how we can make this work on the long run for mutual benefit.

I'm mostly doing this as it would be a great motivation for me to push harder, put more effort and grow for someone's satisfaction, that i have to achieve results, will be praised, rewarded, encouraged to get bigger, grow more push, myself for that goal etc.

Maybe you're living in Australia, maybe visiting or some other country, just interested to assist and help me out, no matter where you are worldwide : ) Whichever it is im grateful in advance, if you have any questions feel free to ask, please directly message me.

Talk soon. D : )

Attachments

malanvincent

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
31, White, Euro background Australian, discreet, normal, clean, honest, reliable, masculine looking, behaving.

I don't smoke, drink or do drugs, im very well mannered and respectable.

I respect privacy 110%, what we talk about and do is strictly between us only, guaranteed.

Live in Sydney, usually free evenings able to travel.

Im looking for someone who's interested for a long term, ongoing thing for mutual satisfaction.

I want to get bigger, stronger, more muscular, to grow, so I'd like to meet someone who's into that and wants to be part of this journey, get me big, look at me grow, grow me for yourself, your pleasure, satisfaction etc.

If you'd be able to help me out/assist with supplements, gym gear, gym clothing, massages, tanning and other aspects regarding the process get in touch and let's see how we can make this work on the long run for mutual benefit.

I'm mostly doing this as it would be a great motivation for me to push harder, put more effort and grow for someone's satisfaction, that i have to achieve results, will be praised, rewarded, encouraged to get bigger, grow more push, myself for that goal etc.

Maybe you're living in Australia, maybe visiting or some other country, just interested to assist and help me out, no matter where you are worldwide : ) Whichever it is im grateful in advance, if you have any questions feel free to ask, please directly message me.

Talk soon. D : )
How’s going?