!!! the ultimate condom help!!!

Helpful? So, people don't have to ask anymore ?

• Yes

Votes: 785 84.0%
  • No

Votes: 149 16.0%

• Total voters

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hardcock , I used the Durex XXl's more than a year ago. They felt like a regular condom but, longer, maybe a tiny bitty bigger in girth than regulars but not by much. If you penis is long but less than 6 inch girth the durex would be the best choice!

Eaglepath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I find female condoms are fabulous for gay sex. Just take the second ring out of the condom. Use lube inside and out. The condom is made out of polyurethane plastic, so it is unbreakable and any type of lube can be used. They are HUGE, I found they conduct heat, they are thin skinned. Most enjoyable getting fucked by a huge cock, riding a huge cock.

Reactions: Neednolub

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks Andyo... you even got the one I started... LOL. My very first post :biggrin1:.
I still haven't found the answer for a fat knob like mine. cheers.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find female condoms are fabulous for gay sex. Just take the second ring out of the condom. Use lube inside and out. The condom is made out of polyurethane plastic, so it is unbreakable and any type of lube can be used. They are HUGE, I found they conduct heat, they are thin skinned. Most enjoyable getting fucked by a huge cock, riding a huge cock.

oh, thats a good idea... :)

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Vince,
Have you tried magnum twisters?
No I haven't but I will. Thx. I have a hard time stretching a condom over the head (penis LOL). Never been able to 'roll' them on like. I use both hands, stretch it out and kind of snap it over the head, Then I can roll it down the shaft. The biggest problem is even Mag XL squeezes the glans and make my dick lose hardness, and if it ain't rock hard then I can't get it in. With most girls I really have to go slow and push hard even with plenty of lube. Girth has it's drawbacks!

Reactions: Brisfit

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks andyo

This is without a doubt the most comprehensive condom thread list. I had to go and make sure someone made it a sticky :) It was :) I think we all should chip in and give you something special now.

PS I'm with Gillette do the same with all the circumsion threads :)

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
hardcock , I used the Durex XXl's more than a year ago. They felt like a regular condom but, longer, maybe a tiny bitty bigger in girth than regulars but not by much. If you penis is long but less than 6 inch girth the durex would be the best choice!

The only real difference I could tell between them and the magnums were they were thinner. They felt about the same at the base, where I am 6", I'm 5.75" the rest.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
btw, has anyone used the NATURALAMB condoms? They are the biggest condoms in the market? hmmm who have used them... But they cost more than any other condoms... :)
I never used them, but I think non-latex condoms don't stretch as much, so the sizes aren't comparable. They may be bigger but feel tighter because they don't stretch.

Reactions: TomRichardson250

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it is what I tought... They are 2" across all the way.. so, I guess some people with smaller girth can't use them?

I will try them soon!

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
i just found out about Magnum Large "THIN" I guess they are new since I have never seen then before :)

Trojan Magnum Thin Condoms | Free Shipping @ Condom Depot

btw, has anyone used the NATURALAMB condoms? They are the biggest condoms in the market? hmmm who have used them... But they cost more than any other condoms... :)

Nice!

I made the mistake of purchasing the "Extra Thin" Trojan condoms along with my usual Trojan Magnums a week ago just to try them.

Last night we used up the last Magnum condom and broke out the "Extra Thins". Sufficed to say, it hurt quite a bit, like it was far too tight, from the moment she put it on me. It was especially painful around the base of the head, along the top half of the shaft and down at the base where the collar was. During penetration I actually felt a stinging pain from it.

This is on an 8" long, ~6.5" circumference penis. I'm honestly not certain these condoms would be comfortable on an averaged size penis (6" long, 5" circumference) with how I was actually feeling physical pain with them last night. It was strange to me because the last condom I used that wasn't a Trojan Magnum was a Durex Avanti, which was certainly a bit too tight, but didn't cause me such significant pain by comparison to the Extra Thin Trojans.

Ironically, my partner said she enjoyed the feeling a bit more with the Extra Thins than with the regular Magnums, however, citing that she could feel my penis more.

Anyway, I guess all I'm saying is: If you have a larger sized penis, stay away from the Trojan Extra Thin condom.

And I'll definitely have to give these Thin Magnums a go. :smile:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you guys put far too much thought into condoms, honestly...
do you ever think or worry about the woman during sex? or are you focused on your penis and weather or not a condom with 1/4" more size would make it feel better?

Reactions: YungnHung069