Thoughts on briefs

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe it’s my age but I still wear them but mostly black now. I like the way they hold and support my cock even when getting hard.
Oh yeah swing that tofu to the lions, know your audience.
For the op: I don't think they are nerdy I left lots of interesting items around and it didn't even completed a Sudoku.

Reactions: ronin001

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not my thing but I couldn't care less what other dudes wear.
Myself I like trunks with no fly and a decent pouch, in recent years I've been wearing StepOne which have good elasticity, comfortable, have a good pouch if you buy the right ones and relatively inexpensive.

jason.1jk

Sexy Member
Media
Not my thing but I couldn't care less what other dudes wear.
Myself I like trunks with no fly and a decent pouch, in recent years I've been wearing StepOne which have good elasticity, comfortable, have a good pouch if you buy the right ones and relatively inexpensive.
Hope those step ones can handle that huge dick and huge balls. Bet that bulge looks well hot

Reactions: Mike hung

simplyshowing

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like y front kind of shape? I wouldn't be seen dead in them! maybe it's just my era but seriously not cool. Ones like in my profile I think look much better
Yeah, Y fronts, or like Fruit of The Loom briefs with normal fly. What do you think when you see a guy wear em? What would you say if you saw a friend wear them?

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They
Hope those step ones can handle that huge dick and huge balls. Bet that bulge looks well h

Hope those step ones can handle that huge dick and huge balls. Bet that bulge looks well hot
They do well, the pouch could be a little bigger but it soon stretches to fit everything in comfortably. They're a good robust product for the money, I've tried more expensive brands designed for us guys who're packing serious junk and they haven't lasted as long as the Step One's do bro.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think childlike,arrested development type stuff. As In I think there would be a huge Venn crossover between straight adult men that wear briefs and adult men that request the crusts cut off their sandwiches...most men that I've been around wore briefs until a certain age, then exclusively went boxer,boxer briefs, basketball shorts,or commando afterwards.

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
boxer Briefs all the way, If I can find one that I like, I keep them at a point it's decomposing. If it's doing their job of holding everything in place, I keep them.

I'm a but jealous of all the lingerie women have access too. Men don't have as much choice in my opinion.

But the classic tightey whities is a no go. It's the equivalent of the white granny culotte.

simplyshowing

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I
boxer Briefs all the way, If I can find one that I like, I keep them at a point it's decomposing. If it's doing their job of holding everything in place, I keep them.

I'm a but jealous of all the lingerie women have access too. Men don't have as much choice in my opinion.

But the classic tightey whities is a no go. It's the equivalent of the white granny culotte.
nteresting that you really see tightey whities as a no-go. What would you say if you saw a friend wear them? Would you ever try them?

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting that you really see tightey whities as a no-go. What would you say if you saw a friend wear them? Would you ever try them?
I would say nothing about is brief because I would say get dress my friend this is not something I want to see.
And the thought of trying them wouldn't ever cross my mind.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always wondered is straight lads think when they see a guy in briefs like the classic tightey whities? Do you think they're a bit nerdy and stuff.
I don't "think" anything such thing at all. Wear what you want, and are comfortable in. Decades ago there wereo nly tighty-whities and plain white boxers. That all changed and there's tons of styles and colors available. Wear what you want, I don't care, although banana sacks or thongs might cause me to laugh inside!

Reactions: ronin001