Tight little pussy wants to suck and fuck your big cock

Sexymidwestgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm reposting my intro... Having a hard time uploading pics but check out my flickr album. Im blonde, 5'5", tits- about a handful...I have a tight little pussy and I love to fuck. I will let a man with a big cock pound my pussy, ass and mouth and swallow ur cum at the end... You can let your friends watch too. I love to talk dirty; suck cock and let you fuck me however you want. Down with threesome action too- we can share another pussy together or u can tease me and enjoy her pussy while I watch, telling me how good she feels as you fuck her. Hit me up for chat and to exchange pics- I want you to stroke your cock to me as I fuck myself with my life-like dildo- which is long and thick- and I will be wishing its your cock and balls I'm cumming all over.

Flickr: Please wait...

Reactions: chillywilly

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
men don't even notice the OP used at least two different women in his, umm, gallery.

i cannot even tell you how hot i get knowing nude women are interchangeable fuck holes and wobbly bits.

D

deleted507181

WOW, you sound HOT HOT HOT. I guess I better get a flickr account to get a peek! Welcome sexy!