Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Happens to me all the time. Seeing a big bulge gets me fantasizing and the penis that’s causing that bulge and what I’d like to do with it. On the other hand, having a dick that’s kind of small when flaccid doesn’t create the kind of protrusion in my pants that gets noticed by men or women. And I’m jealous of that!

mrbigdoc

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Was in a very public place when a guy rode up on a road bike. His very big cock showed well against his bike shorts. I couldn't take my eyes off of his cock. It made me so horny that I did walk up to him and mentioned that he looked great in those shorts. We talked for a while and soon we ended up enjoying each other. The best part was I did get to enjoy that big cock of his that made me so horny. It was the best cock I ever had and ever will have.

Reactions: Cameltoeorly

1wldprefernot2

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's natural. It's not in conflict with but rather an extension of the part of you that experiences same sex attraction. The jealousy cannot be wholly separated from your feelings of desire. Yoda taught that jealousy leads to desire, desire leads to attraction, and attraction leads to getting dicked down til your eyes roll back in your head.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread reminds me of the time my then-boyfriend bought me a pair of jeans for Christmas, and said "These won't show that disgusting bulge like those Levis you wear." I had to kind of chuckle, because although he always seemed upset about my bulge in public, I'm pretty sure it was the same bulge that caught his attention in the bar, and led to us sleeping together that first night. Anyway, I tried on the new jeans (some cut of Wranglers, as I recall), and if anything the bulge was more prominent. He wasn't happy, but all I could say was "Sweetie, I have a big dick."

Latham

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Travel X train 70k trip each way l see quite a few bulges ....whilst some are bunched up in suit pants some tent to snake down the leg...can really see the ridge stand out from their circumsied dicks....one time there was a tradie in footy shorts sat opposite me stretched his legs out the other side of mine went to sleep man his cock grew to full mast straight up and out to the side a bit...got me some wood still jo to the picture engraved on my brain haha

blacklatinbi

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do enjoy glancing some big bulges but i do not get jealous as I'm always packig myself. A big pair of balls make people take a look at mine everytime.