Tyler posey

Status
Not open for further replies.

veenzey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Forget a sexy photo, I wanna know how he knows him.
They’re with the same agency Content X ran by Bella Thorne, they took this pic together last week in Big Bear Lake ‘cause they were there for a photoshoot, there’s also a video of the whole group together

whateverboy72

Admired Member
Media
He’s really going all in with this then, huh? It’s going to be hard to book mainstream acting gigs in the future though. I can’t see big studios or television networks wanting to be associated with this. I see a lot of low budget direct to on demand stuff. On the other hand, if that’s so, he’ll probably go even more in on this.

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He’s really going all in with this then, huh? It’s going to be hard to book mainstream acting gigs in the future though. I can’t see big studios or television networks wanting to be associated with this. I see a lot of low budget direct to on demand stuff. On the other hand, if that’s so, he’ll probably go even more in on this.
Honestly I don’t think this will hurt him too much. All he’s really doing is just modeling honestly. That’s not necessarily going to harm him in the future. The only thing that would harm him is is probably jerking off and sex tapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.