Video Games - What Are You Playing, Game Talk, Etc.

LegLuver29

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Winston-Salem (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What's everybody playing this weekend? I imagine quite a few are playing FFVII.

I'm patiently waiting for WWE 2K24 and Unicorn Overlord.
Actually I've been engrossed with Tekken 8. I'll get to FF7 at some point but this T8 has grabbed ahold of me lol

• Love
Reactions: Cosgood

You work in the gaming industry? That’s so cool!
Yeah, a few IPs, one of them being Chrono Break, one of Square's abandoned IPs (originally called it Chrono Vendian years ago). You can search it using TEAS search. That one is not the one I work on first, though. I'm taking it slow, since I don't the luxury of a publisher (or investor); I'm doing it all myself (publishing) I only work with two three other guys: artist, programmer and composer.

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Actually I've been engrossed with Tekken 8. I'll get to FF7 at some point but this T8 has grabbed ahold of me lol
I hear ya. I got the early release of WWE 2K24 and been playing that quite a bit these last couple days. And Helldivers II still gets plenty of play.

FFVII is one of those games I'll probably pick up on a sale down the line somewhere.

SnowLandsOnTop

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just finished Resident Evil 3. It's an amazing game with an amazing gameplay -- regardless of being half of what the original was. I started Far Cry 3, but it seemed so boring. After I finish it or not, I'll start Shadow of the Tomb Raider, super excited for this one!

Dns88

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m still playing through FFVII rebirth and also waiting on the release of Dragon’s Dogma 2. Can’t wait to see what that games like cause i’m already having wayyyy to much fun in the character creator demo

Attachments

Reactions: rosaivy and Cosgood

Pink Panther

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m currently playing Princess Peach: Showtime! and having a lot of fun. The trailers and demo did this game no favors whatsoever. It’s a nice sampler of various games with simple controls, but with a lot of charm. Peach takes on the role of Barbie with each transformation; she can be anything. Hopefully this game is successful and turns into a series.

Also for a game that seems easy, I didn’t beat each level collecting all the gems my first time through. You miss one action button during a sequence and won’t receive credit for the gem. The difficulty is in 100% completion for sure.

Reactions: Smolguy and Cosgood