What does LPSG stand for?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What do you expect when you keep poking it with things? :tongue:
I don't remember the last time I read something on this board that made me laugh until tears rolled down my cheeks, but that one did it!

And now the answer: what I would expect is to hear "stop fooling around and stick it in, already!" from your answering cervix.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well bring it closer then!
Tawse and I have been mulling over the idea of making a trip up your way. If we do, I'll most certainly let you know.

By the way, do you like my new sig line? It was in response to one of those "percentage" threads a while back...

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Well, times have truly changed around here.

I first registered with the forum back in 2001 and went through several (required) re-registrations as the ownership and servers changed.

It's true from what I understand that this forum began as somewhat of a joke--a "take-off" if you will on other similar "support groups" being launched on the (back then) new cyberspace frontier. I mean think of it--a "support group" for men with big penises? LOL :biggrin1:

What occurred though in 2001 thru about 2005 was this forum became a very unique venue of information exchange. We DID have rather serious discussions and interpretations of living with larger endowments. Issues like yes, clothing, relationship challenges, health concerns, questions from young people fearing their size (or wishing for it). We listened, we offered advice from experience, we had a genuine caring environment for several years, frustrated only by site ownership changes, servers going down and the "black out" periods where there was no LPSG for a number of weeks. Many of us went into serious "withdrawal" pangs! :cool:

We've allowed, even encouraged women to join us in our discussions. I recall wonderful posts from now "legend" female participants offering us men insights into female sexuality and their responses to living with larger men and relating to them emotionally and physically. These women pioneered the way for those we have here today.It has been great reading and learning for all of us around here. Then, we added photos and vids. Maybe this had a good purpose for this forum, or not? --It all depends on why someone comes here and what he/she wants to take away from the experience. I don't believe many of the early LPSG members really wanted or needed to see other's big sizes necessarily. After all, we already HAD seen them....our own. But all these changes I mention have brought us to where we are today. And it's quite a mix of people in our membership. Why, we even have "trolls". :eek: --Ask us back in 2001 and we couldn't have even defined the term!

Today though, what I'm seeing is a change in the "tone" of this place.
There IS much more frivolity. This is not all bad perhaps, but for those seeking a haven for getting serious encouragement or insight into finding their way around sexual matters, really meaningful information is more difficult to pick out. Oh, we still have brief moments of useful information. But it often doesn't occur daily. Often, whatever serious dialogue does materialize around here gets followed by jokes, inuendo, "put-downs", or the embedded "wisdom" is brutally scorned, questioned, or worse yet, totally dismisseed and ignored. But today's culture (American especially)
is changing and that fact is reflected in this place especially. ---I'll just stop right there. :wink: )

I've written from my heart almost 1,000 times now (hard to believe) and of late, much of what I have said as encouragement gets "shot down" or challenged. I've learned in life it takes two to argue. Consequently, I've found it better NOT to respond or follow my most fierce critics or even offer rebuttals to what I've said here in the LPSG.

The best consolation I get these days at the LPSG is whenever I hear from other guys who relate to what I say and have experienced in life. They send me emotionally revealing IMs and I can sense my remarks really have struck a common cord with them in my posts. Apparently, I have been able to offer some encouragement to them. --THIS week especially in my remarks made earlier in the "Young and Hung" section when I offered comments on "sexual confusion". I lost count of how many guys who have written me thanking me for what I had to say. It wasn't "me" saying what I did in those on-line posts. It was my own life's experiences doing the talking, really.

But for all my criticism of where the forum was six years ago and where it is today, I know one thing: I would have given my eye-teeth to have had the internet in my adolescense. And, to have had this forum!

At least we have a place to gather (as anonymously as we can:wink: ) and "speak" about a subject we wouldn't dare EVER mention in otherwise polite company. And this...HAS to be good.

Reactions: deleted22479451

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
Well, times have truly changed around here.

I first registered with the forum back in 2001 and went through several (required) re-registrations as the ownership and servers changed.

It's true from what I understand that this forum began as somewhat of a joke--a "take-off" if you will on other similar "support groups" being launched on the (back then) new cyberspace frontier. I mean think of it--a "support group" for men with big penises? LOL :biggrin1:

What occurred though in 2001 thru...

Yeah, yeah, fine. But what does it stand for?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah, yeah, fine. But what does it stand for?
And there is the shining example of...
...Often, whatever serious dialogue does materialize around here gets followed by jokes, inuendo, "put-downs", or the embedded "wisdom" is brutally scorned, questioned, or worse yet, totally dismisseed and ignored...

Anyway, thanks for the great post benderten!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Quite often it seems like LPSG stands for 'Large Penis Show-off Group' as opposed to 'Large Penis Support Group'. So to get back to the support aspect of the group what types of things (sexual and non-sexual) to large guys need support with?
Show off is a very important part of this group. Its saying this is what i look like and learning to be proud of who we are. I look in the Gallery and see many beautifull people. This place has helped me so much in feeling comfortable in who i am and what i look like. So it takes guts to strip naked for all to see. So to the Men and women who (as you put it) want to show off i say more power to ya! Ps. I love your pics!:smile:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey, I'm one of the non-hung members of the group. I'm a very average 6". I'm one of the ones that has often wished he were bigger. Also, I've been with lots of very large guys. One of them was worried I'd reject him once his pants were off because he said he'd scared people with his size. When we got busy I took his pants down and something knocked me in the thigh and nearly knocked me over. He looked at me all concerned and scared, like I was going to reject him or something. Yeah, it was a challenge to take down my throat, I most certainly managed and he was so surprised I could deep throat the whole thing. He was at least 11" long and 6"ish girth. Now, I wasn't really very experienced with bottoming then and he was a top. So, I wouldn't let him fuck me because I was afraid it was going to really hurt because my first boyfriend was a couple of inches less long than him and he really hurt me. Now I know that this first boyfriend didn't know what he was doing. Anyway, this 11" guy eventually broke up with me, I think because I wouldn't bottom for him.

When I saw this group, it reminded me of him. I feel bad that I made him feel rejected. I just couldn't get past the feeling like I was going to be spitted if he tried to fuck me. I had no problem orally, and have only improved in my skills on that point. Now I think that I could work up to taking his size. My hole is getting a workout in my current relationship with a guy who thinks he's not very big, but, oh he is. He's a true 8" and very thick and he's only 5'5".

I've been with guys who are huge all the way down to a guy who was 3". I have to say that most of the guys on the smaller end were better lovers. That is just a generalization and not a scientific fact. My current hung guy is an excellent lover, in fact, one of the best I ever had. That guy who had 11" was an excellent kisser and cocksucker and cuddler. I still remember him with great fondness and a little regret for having been afraid to test my own limits, but I was young and ill informed then.

I am very comfortable with my size and I've never had any complaints or rejections based on what's between my legs. I've even received compliments. No one has ever been afraid to take my cock in any part of his body. So, I wouldn't know what it is like to have someone be afraid that he was going to get hurt by me. I'd imagine I'd feel terrible.

I joined this group after reading and lurking as a guest. I learned so much from everyone's posts. What I've learned most is that most men seem to have hang ups about their own bodies. I know I've taken a long time to love my body and all my parts that are attached to it. Some days I look at myself in the mirror and I see a fat guy and I'm horrible to myself about my appearance. Then other days, I'm OK with how I look. My current guy makes me feel good about how I look, he likes big guys and he assures me I'm just very big and not fat. I know that intellectually, but some days I have a hard time believing it.

Anyway, I digress.... I've had issues with my own cock size, wanting something larger. I have always known I'm quite average because I've seen enough guys and been with enough guys to know this objectively. I have even had a few lovers who claim that I'm big because they choke on me. So, even though we measure our cocks with tape measures, sometimes the subjective measurements are more important and relevant because the subjective is what will affect my self esteem and my ability to form relationships.

Due to all of the above, I've learned a great deal about body acceptance here in this forum just from reading. And for that, I'm grateful.