What size dildo do you like?

My favorite for prostate stimulation is the "small" Rex from Bad Dragon. He's got 6.5-inches of insertable length with a 2.1-inch diameter knot that stimulates my prostate wonderfully. My favorite for general play is the "small" Bumblehooves from Bad Dragon, which is 5.9-inches insertable and 1.95-inches thick.

Reactions: Mister2101

goander

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This device gives me a nice , full feeling and powerful orgasms !
vice_ps.jpg

Aneros Vice

Reactions: Mister2101

Billybrown1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Beginner here. What's the best way of using it? I find that standing over a suction cupped one makes me tired. Laying down on my back is better but holding my legs up also takes energy and takes away from pleasure. Pls help.

Reactions: billbarb

Thkoldbutt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Beginner here. What's the best way of using it? I find that standing over a suction cupped one makes me tired. Laying down on my back is better but holding my legs up also takes energy and takes away from pleasure. Pls help.

Place the suction cup on a wall and back that thang up

Appreciate

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I actually have one moulded from my own cock... it’s not the full length as we couldn’t fit the whole thing in the tube, but it’s got the full girth. I looove feeling what happens to someone else when I fuck them in the ass..... Plus I love the thought of taking a thick cock in my ass anyway. Definitely requires plenty of lube! x

mr_not_actually_big

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love the King Cock series of dildos. They're super realistic and also nice and firm: I like my dildos to be on the harder side but still have some flex to them (I'm not a fan of rock hard plastic or glass dildos).

I own the 8" version and 10" monster, both with balls. The 10" gives me those full body sensations as it slides into me as it's a real ass splitter! I love how full it makes me feel, and after a while I can take it almost all the way down. I can ride the 8" to the balls and it's less girthy, but it really hits the right spot for me and I can cum by grinding hard onto the balls whilst jerking myself off. Also they have good suction cups on the bottom for those hard riding sessions ;)