Which Doctor Who has the biggest cock?

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
I had been a few weeks behind on watching the 9th Doctor 2005 episodes with Cristopher Eccleston, until I caught up last weekend on TiVo. OMG, has Doctor Who taken a serious turn in crossing sexual-orientation boundaries. The last episode with the Doctor's apprentice, Captain Jack (actor John Barrowman), has a moment like Captain Kirk kissing Uhura in classic Star Trek.

I've attached a few images of Captain Jack from the BBC Doctor Who website for your viewing pleasure: Barrowman posing, Barrowman being "defabricated" i.e. denuded, and Barrowman inside the Tardis. Throughought the season's finale, Barrowman runs around in Black leather pants and a white tee-shirt. I imagine he's packing underneath. He may even be cocky enough - real or characterwise - to give Eccleston a run for his money.

Attachments

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Captain Jack is bisexual. The theory is that people in the future are more accepting and tolerant of such things and that this is a common thing in the future. Therefore, when Captain Jack is introduced in the World War II episode, he comments on both Billie Piper's bum and the bum of a male soldier in the space of a minute to illustrate this.

I don't know why he wasn't brought back for the 2nd season though. :confused:

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Captain Jack will be back in the third season, and in the meantime, he will have his own spin off series called Torchwood.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ccsuperchris said:
Hey Alex8, what's with the picture of John Barrowman's penis inside a sandwich?

Haha, therein lies a story... like the other two photos on the bottom half of that montage, the infamous "hot dog" shot seems to be from a London stage production of Hair. The photograph first re-emerged on the internet at gossip site http://www.billymasters.com/, and has generally been accepted as genuine across a vast array of sites.

Attachments

Reactions: BigBurly87

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Irvy said:
Captain Jack will be back in the third season, and in the meantime, he will have his own spin off series called Torchwood.

Yeah I read that online. :smile: But I still don't understand why Russell T. Davies omitted him from the 2nd season. :confused:

soullessfire

Experimental Member
Media
I remember reading somewhere that Barrowman (Captain Jack) was always meant to be in the second series, but that due to scheduling conflicts he had to miss out. Still having his own series and being in series 3 should make up for it :rolleyes:

According to Russel T Davies, he was left out of the Christmas Invasion because he would know about a Time Lords regeneration, and they wanted to explore that with Rose on her own

Bulge

Experimental Member
Media
I expected something longer from mister tennant.
And I am assuming that is a piercing on his Balls, or the underside of his penis:biggrin1:

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Apparently Ian Marter (companion Harry Sullivan in the 1970's) did a nude scene in a film once according to a Doctor Who book I have, but I'm not sure which one. Alex is it possible you might know with your good research skills? :biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Italian Guy said:
Apparently Ian Marter (companion Harry Sullivan in the 1970's) did a nude scene in a film once according to a Doctor Who book I have, but I'm not sure which one. Alex is it possible you might know with your good research skills? :biggrin1:
Could you possibly check the reference? :wink:

The late Ian Marter made only four credited film performances according to most filmographies, in Doctor Faustus (1967), The Abominable Dr Phibes (1971), The Medusa Touch and The Waterloo Bridge Handicap (both 1978). I've seen all four, and he certainly remained clothed throughout. Apart from this, all his other acting work was in prime time British television dramas (which are hugely unlikely to have contained a nude scene!) or else in theatre. Unless he took an uncredited bit-part in another movie at some point in his life (which is far from implausible), or unless the nude scene was not in a movie at all, then I've drawn a blank.

Reactions: stevedwards38

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
Could you possibly check the reference? :wink:

The late Ian Marter made only four credited film performances according to most filmographies, in Doctor Faustus (1967), The Abominable Dr Phibes (1971), The Medusa Touch and The Waterloo Bridge Handicap (both 1978). I've seen all four, and he certainly remained clothed throughout. Apart from this, all his other acting work was in prime time British television dramas (which are hugely unlikely to have contained a nude scene!) or else in theatre. Unless he took an uncredited bit-part in another movie at some point in his life (which is far from implausible), or unless the nude scene was not in a movie at all, then I've drawn a blank.

The reference itself doesn't actually name the film, but refers to "Ian Mater's nude scenes in some film or other." (p. 75, Doctor Who - The Completely Useless Encyclopedia).

I'm impressed that you know all of Ian Marter's films since it's not as if they're blockbusters or anything . . . :wink:

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SomeGuyOverThere said:
I've never found any of the doctors attractive in the slightist, but the SGOT COCKDAR is telling me Heartnell was the biggest Timelord.

William Hartnell was well-hung? Well it's always in the last place you think . . .

vandonovan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
*new and shy*

hi!

I'm a big fan of Matthew Waterhouse. I thought I'd share some caps from Castrovalva, where it's claimed he's sporting an erection. *cough* I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

Rumor has it though, that Matthew was hired by Jonathna Nathan Turner for ulterior motives. Whether or not this is true is also speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised. :)

It's nice to see some positive views of Adric here. I think he's adorable, and really liked the character. I also think Turlough is pretty attractive, but I have a thing for redheads. :)

castrovalva01.jpg

castrovalva02.jpg

castrovalva03.jpg

(Hope I'm doing this right.)

-Van

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

vandonovan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Italian Guy said:
Hi. :smile: Yes, I referred to Adric's hard-on in "Castrovalva" earlier in this thread actually on page 2:

http://www.lpsg.org/celebrity-endowments/30730-doctor-who-has-biggest-cock-2.html

Now you have provided the illustrations to go with my earlier comment. :wink:

Yeah John-Nathan turner was also gay like Matthew Waterhouse, so perhaps he hired him because he thought he was cute.

Yes. I was just proving photos to back up your claim.

As for JNT hiring him because he's cute--quite possibly. And maybe more. :)
(Can't say I blame him.)

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

vandonovan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
vandonovan said:
LOL You do realize I'm the one who just uploaded/posted that picture? *laughs* It is a fantastic picture though, isn't it? *cough*

Really? :wink: I've seen the picture in magazines over the years so I recognized it when it came online. :smile:

vandonovan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Italian Guy said:
Really? :wink: I've seen the picture in magazines over the years so I recognized it when it came online. :smile:

Fair enough, though it's been online for ages. I just recently uploaded it to my website and posted it to the Adric LJ comm. But hey, certainly don't mind seeing it again. :)