Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sadly no woman could deepthroat me yet. Even tho they say my curve is perfect for that. Not the girth, the length is the issue. They just cant swallow more than half of it without gag reflex.

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sadly no woman could deepthroat me yet. Even tho they say my curve is perfect for that. Not the girth, the length is the issue. They just cant swallow more than half of it without gag reflex.

The girth of my Glans seems to be the difficult part. My erect glans is a bit over 2.5 inches wide.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Your cock is big, to be sure, but there are plenty of guys out there that could take it. Of course, you'd have to be into guys....

D

deleted808122

[album=medium]168986[/album]
Too much girth and my upward curve to the left. I almost always hit teeth.

That dick's a perfect shape to lie on the bed, lean my head back over the edge and get throatfucked. There's a technique to cover the front teeth with lips when he's super thick, and as for molars, well, having a big mouth helps ;-)

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Nope, he'd merely need to be into head.

I'm not "into" guys, but very much into sucking dick, especially into throating those who are "too big to be deepthroated".
Could you distinguish a little more precisely how you're "not into guys" but you are "very much into sucking dick?" Do you mean that you don't want to be "involved" on any emotional level with guys but that you re fascinated with, shall we say, the "mechanics" of cock sucking?

Reactions: echoesof

Yes, but I wouldn't exactly call it a great thing...

D

deleted12590281

Unfortunately i've only ever tried it once with this hot ass Argentinian girl, who could work some serious magic on my huge cock. The friend I was traveling with, who knew how big my cock was, didn't believe it, so the following day I recorded her doing it. Still got the video to jerk off to from time to time.

Cjplaydo

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My girth isn't the issue. For me it's length. I haven't found the person yet without a gag reflex, who can swallow me balls deep.
I have a few things I have to do but once I’ve done them my gag reflex goes away. I love to put a cool your size balls deep nose to stomach then just stay like that so you can feel numb throat muscles rippling along it.

Reactions: deleted1774761