Why do some woman not like sucking dick ?

beachbum1971

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it! The feeling of making someone else enjoy what I can do makes me feel sexy and I love the taste of cum. Yes, it is work, but it's the fun kind! Besides, I love having my pussy eaten. In a 69 I am the one having trouble concentrating!

thirstygirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Because they aren't smart enough to have learned that the best time to ask for something is right after you've swollowed a guys spunk.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are only two reasons I do it: One, because he really likes it. I mean really, really likes it. Two, because I have absolute power over him. There is nothing he can do to break the spell. It's wonderful!

D

deleted509196

Everyone is different, but I personally love it and don't know how anyone couldn't. Then again, it would depend on the guy and his cock. My boyfriend just happens to be amazing with an amazing cock, so I'll suck him any day!

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've posted before about my unpleasant first experience. Luckily, I persevered, and quite enjoy it - can't get enough.

However, I'm sure some women do not like the taste (along with other possible reasons above). I understand some women spit. (What is the etiquette on that? Does the man pull out a hanky for the woman? Does she keep a spittoon handy?)

As has been posted, ask her! You can't resolve any possible issues, unless you know what that issue is. Of course, if she simply doesn't like it, she just doesn't like it. :frown1:

hotchik911

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the sucking part, but there will be no cumming in my mouth.

Sorry guys, I make it known the first time, and if you do, then there won't be a second time.

But seriously, ask her. She'll tell you, and if she doesn't, do you really want to be in a relationship with her?