Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
After a slightly less intense gardening session this morning I'm jello-ey again.

He said if I make us some afternoon coffee he'll treat me to pizza for dinner. I made coffee IMMEDIATELY and I'm so getting a Pacific Veggie Pizza from Dominos. I prefer Pizza Hut but they closed down and I'll never be the same!

It's been a good weekend. Just gardening with my fella, getting a serious workout in the process, then finishing off with pizza and stupid movies! Good stuff my friends. Good stuff indeed!!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I was devastated when I called the pizza in, their card machine is down. We have not enough cash on hand for the order.

No pizza for me :sob:

But it's ok. He's gonna make dinner for me. He making pork chops. I spoiled

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
:eyes:

I may or may not have made a batch of medicated brownies. Ok I did.

Fingered a lil batter from the rim of the bowl for quality control. Tasted pretty strong, and my eyes are already getting dry.

Where are we going tonight, brain? :bomb:

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:eyes:

I may or may not have made a batch of medicated brownies. Ok I did.

Fingered a lil batter from the rim of the bowl for quality control. Tasted pretty strong, and my eyes are already getting dry.

Where are we going tonight, brain? :bomb:
Hey TnJ! You mind sharing the recipe? Here or via PM works. Asking for a friend...;)

• Love
Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hey TnJ! You mind sharing the recipe? Here or via PM works. Asking for a friend...;)
How rude of me!!

I was lazy about it and just used the premixed package, but the 1/2 cup of oil it calls for I infused with about an ounce of shake that I decarbed in the oven at 220° F for a 1/2 hour. It was from our outdoor harvest and it was super kiefy with lots of lil nuggets so it's probably pretty strong. There's still about a half cup of oil left to use so about half an oz of bud went into each half cup of oil.

Being that it wasn't tested for cannabinoid content I'm not sure exactly how many milligrams it was. But from what I've read and heard in the industry if you have a gram of bud testing at 20% THC it contains 200 milligrams if you convert it into edibles.

So it really doesn't take much to really get you good n baked like the brownies that baked you back! There's a good chance the oil we made couldn't even take on all the THC that we tried to put in it because there's a limit as to how much the oil can combine on a molecular level but we had too much and the shake was getting old anyway.

Gonna eat another and get down on the garden with my fella. Cloudy today so perfect for shoveling! That'll get me double stoned!!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm still stoned.

I may or may not have been munching on my brownies all day. Ok I have.

Now we're having tamales with Mac and Cheese. Did I mention we're stoned? We are. Just in case I forgot.
1711242411737.png

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Next time I go grocery shopping I'm gonna get a significant amount of baking stuff..

This wild hair that I discovered in my ass just won't stop. I want to make honey-vanilla Blondies with almond slices.

Infused? Possibly. But I think I have to make it regular the first time around to get the flavor absolutely down before I add weed butter/sugar or anything like that.

When you infuse something it *adds* oil to the oil. Making it thicker. So you have to adjust sometimes. Baking, it can be hard to keep it from having a slightly underdone consistency before the edges start to burn. Cooking, you can give yourself a greasy mouth feel if you oversaturate.

But, yeah. I'm totally turning into that lady who just wants to bake for absolutely no reason at all.

Media
Well, yunno.. I've got one cookie that's always entertaining, but there are no chocolate chips in it.

I'll see myself out :joy:
I was actually trying to be a good boy and was really hoping for that death metal version of "C Is For Cookie" by Cookie Monster…along with real chocolate chip cookies!:innocent: What were you thinking?:eek:

I’ll see myself out again.:D

• Haha
Reactions: willow78