Would you let another man masturbate you?

davethefox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Discussion of Minors is strictly forbidden, regardless of how innocent the discussion may be.- by minors we mean those under the age of 18."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read
the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, handjobs are fine. Been there, done that. I won't let another guy suck me though. Did it once and was grossed out. Somehow handjobs are fine, but I hate the feeling of a beard on my cock and balls. Just my preference.

Blowjobs cross my line. That's just me though. :smile:

Reactions: batnballs67

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I suppose it would be interesting. As gtiman92 said "try anything once"...
Not sure who I'd do it with tho... :cool:

Yes. Would consider it an honor and would return the compliment. If the other guy is into it, there is a good chance you have made a friend for life.

Berno

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, this is as far as I would go. Don't think I have much of a problem with it if I do not have any problems with the guy.

muscleman1965

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would gladly let another guy masturbate me! But I would have a tough time just letting him stroke me. I would want to stroke his at the same time! And hopefully it would be bigger than mine!
I love getting masturbated by a guy then returning the favor. Some guys have been jerkoff buds for months and always leads further

Reactions: Sparky_123 and CUBE