www.stripperweb.com - The average penis size is so dissapointing

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

Account Disabled
Media
I found this site just by looking for a new strip club to check out this weekend (sarcasm yes)

It's similar to LPSG however it is for strippers/exotic dancers (females mostly), the layout for the site is actually really similar to LPSG.

While I haven't taken a lot of time to check the site I did come across this post in the forum and thought I would share it. Just like LPSG forums the STRIPPER WEB forums seem to have a lot of great posts, various opinions and give introspective into the profession. Membership is optional also.

Here is a forum post I noticed one of the members made on, The average penis size is so dissapointing.

The average penis size is so disappointing - Stripper Web Exotic Dancer Community

Not sure if any of the members are aware of LPSG, I'm not planning on joining but if anyone does hopefully they will represent LPSG well (respect).

Last edited:

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yet Favorite penis size is 6'' and 7''
Favourite penis size - Stripper Web Exotic Dancer Community

Bridget

I like em big and I don't think they can get too big. Anything over 9" is hard to work with, can't get it all the way in, possible positions and rhythm are limited. I like a great big cock now and then but for everyday fucking 8" is perfect. I like anything 7"+.

The biggest I've had was a monster and it was fun but I might get tired of all the limitations if I had to work with something like that everyday.

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah! Thanks. :smile::cool:
I noticed how most of them said they love one which is thick, but not too much on the long side. Clearly I have to spend more time in strip joints! :biggrin1:

And one post had an awesome youtube link in it:

YouTube - Huge Vagina

"These big vagina ladies are getting away with murder."

lmfao!!!!

53 views in 3 minutes lol

I'm sure they would love you Big Red!

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Best fuckin post there:

IMO bigger wasn't always better. One guy I was with was such a thing as "too big". I felt stupid because I knew him for a while and would brag about my sex skills to him so he challenged me one day. I thought I was gonna put it on him but boy was I sorry I said all that bs the previous day. I mean....I was sitting there crying. Everytime he would thrust I would feel something in my stomach shifting. I could even see the imprint on the outside of my body while it was going in. Not fun!!!! Now many of you girls would like a man that lasts long, I thought I would too. 3 hours passed by with this "so called sex". He had a problem with ejaculating....so by the time he stopped, I was crippled and swollen shut for a few days. Try walking around with that (I couldn't bend at all and it hurt to wipe, basically walking around like Frankenstein.) Anybody else had an experience similar to mines? :frown1:
"I could even see the imprint on the outside of my body while it was going in. Not fun!!!!"

lmfao! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This quote cracked me up:

All of my boyfriends have had amazing dicks, but its the guys I hook up with that end up with the short end of the stick. I always end up sabotaging the relationship once I find out they have a small penis. It bothers me that guys can be so picky about breasts yet guys try to make small penises sound cute and acceptable by saying "it's not the size of the ship, its the motion in the ocean." That shit doesn't cut it in my book. Us women go through enough to visually please a man and they can't provide with one simple, large penis? Just get the damn penis enlargement surgery.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lmbao!

this quote cracked me up:

All of my boyfriends have had amazing dicks, but its the guys i hook up with that end up with the short end of the stick. I always end up sabotaging the relationship once i find out they have a small penis. It bothers me that guys can be so picky about breasts yet guys try to make small penises sound cute and acceptable by saying "it's not the size of the ship, its the motion in the ocean." that shit doesn't cut it in my book. Us women go through enough to visually please a man and they can't provide with one simple, large penis? Just get the damn penis enlargement surgery.

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

Account Disabled
Media
I forgot about this website that I discovered a little while ago, I was just bored and found myself revisiting some some of the forum posts. There is a lot of great stuff posted that gives some insight to what a lot of women are thinking (similar to the mostly male perspective of LPSG) If you have a chance you should check it out.

This once was interesting, womens opinion on what nationalities are the most well endowed, looks like German and Scottish are most commonly mentioned.

What nationalities are the most well endowed? - Page 2 - Stripper Web Exotic Dancer Community

"BumP"