Votes: 835 70.2%

Votes: 355 29.8%

• Total voters

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I read that the original part in HSM was written for a tenor (out of his range for his baritone voice) so they did 'blend' his voice- the new HSM2 was written spec. for his baritone voice. (and yes he did his own singing in Hairspray- enjoyed the movie- except for John Travoltas sining voice and 'accent' that seemed to wander...)

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Again, I think that he's the only under 21 guy I'd ever even contemplate doing...but looking at that pic where he's grinding on Baby V, I can see why he always wears so much makeup. DAYUM! I think he'll be the next spokesperson for Proactive. Give it about six months.

DangerZone8877

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ha they even have freaking notebooks with his picture on the front of them at department stores... i guess the little kids like High school musical that much that they want to have all the characters on their notebooks and school supplies!

Padlocklipsxbang

Sexy Member
Media
he has some good bulge shots in High School Musical 2
:]

I would post caps, but I don't wanna rip the DVD to my computer because it would take too long, and take up too much space, and when I try to cap the DVD it doesn't turn out the way it's supposed to...

just watch it on Disney Channel August 17th
:]

lokibrand

Sexy Member
Media
He's hot, looks good wet, was great in hairspray, and i have to admit i was curious. But something about him still creeps me out, i don't know what it is though. There's something in his eyes like he might... have no emotions. I saw on another site where someone said he was like a child's face on a man's body, that might be it. I don't know maybe im losing it

poiuy

Experimental Member
Media
displayimage.php

chilipepper25

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think his body is very sexy and lean, and his bulge looks very tasty! Something about his facial features reminds me of one of the Cassidy brothers though and it's a bit of a turn off.