Zacks New Neighbor (M/M)

bigbadger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While Rob was enjoying being close to Zack, embracing him on the couch, he was silently hoping for more. There was no other way to say it, other than Rob was horny as fuck. Between classes, working out, and everything else, Rob had been very busy these fist few weeks at his new school and had not had time to meet anyone or hook up.

Looking to take things further Rob sat up on the couch and reached for his penis. He had noticed Zack staring at his crotch most of the night and knew he enjoyed watching him touch himself. Hoping to get Zack excited again, Rob spread his legs and grabbed his penis. He literally crushed his penis as hard as he could in his hands through his shorts, picking it up and stretching it as far as it would go.

It was impossible for Zack not to notice this going on next to him. When Rob started touching himself Zack stopped watching the game and solely focused on Rob manhandling his penis.

"Holy shit you love to touch your penis a lot." Zack said, accidentally thinking aloud.

"Actually, I do." replied Rob as he continued to mash his penis in his hands.

"Not to brag to much, but I think you have noticed my penis is very large." said Rob. "You have no idea how good it feels to hold this monster in my hands, and play with it."

"Part of the reason I love living in the basement is it gives me plenty of space and privacy, and time to masturbate." said Rob. "I usually have my hand down my pants if I am at home."

"But don't your roommates mind you touching yourself in front of them" asked Zack.

"Not really, and I do not all out masturbate in front of them." replied Rob. "But they know I have an enormous cock and can understand why I like to touch it so much." "If I am really dying to get off then I will go into my bedroom and shut the door, otherwise I will sit out here on the couch and touch myself."

While saying this Rob continued to grab himself. Even though the game had been good, there were other things Rob wanted to do so he got up and turned the game off. Feeling hot, he also removed his shirt, not that it was really covering much in the first place.

When he sat down, Rob actually pulled the leg of his short up his right thigh, revealing his penis and scrotum to Zack. "Oh man, that feels a lot better now" said Rob. "Those shorts were getting kind of tight".

Zack almost fell off the couch when he saw Rob's penis laying there. He knew Rob was pretty large, but he had no idea just how large. Rob was sitting right next to him with the largest penis and scrotum Zack had ever seen.

Rob's soft penis must have been at least seven inches, and it was very fat, thick, and heavy as well. It was almost hanging off the couch it was so large. The head on his penis was nice and fat to, with a pronounced ridge. The head was also as wide and fat as his shaft was too. Zack could see the veins of his penis softly rising from the shaft. His penis had a nice and pale complexion to it, not nearly as tan as the rest of his muscular body was.

Zack was both thrilled and scared at the same time, seeing this hulking penis laying right next to him. Not only did Rob have an enormous penis, Zack could not help but notice the huge testicles draped underneath his penis. Rob's testicles were the size of large eggs, and they hung almost as low as his penis did. The skin of his scrotum wrapped tightly around his balls, which were perfectly shaped and framed by the very baggy sac they rested in. Zack had to wonder when was the last time this beast of a man had sex, as his he had never seen a pair of balls so heavy, thick, and full.

Zack was extremely excited by what he was seeing right now. He was even more excited though as he could tell Rob's penis was barely hard and would only get bigger. Much bigger in fact. Zack could barely hide the smile on his face and the look of excitement and fear he both felt staring at those massive genitalia.

"Don't your penis and scrotum get in the way all the time?" asked Zack, half jokingly and half seriously.

"Actually, yes they do" said Rob. "Especially my scrotum, I can tell you having balls this large and baggy is not easy" Rob said as he reached down and cupped his sac in his hand. Squeezing his scrotum in his palm, Rob closed his hand around his sac until his testicles were popping out of the top of his fist. Rob then stretched them as far they could go, emphasizing just how massive his balls were. As he squeezed and stretched his scrotum Zack could see the tight skin wrapping around his testicles, and he could lightly see all the veins wrapped around them.

"Holy shit his testicles are enormous" thought Zack, wondering if he would even be able to get them into his mouth, which at this point he was dying to do.

Noticing the look of concern in Zack's face, Rob took a minute to reassure him. "Do not be worried, Yes I know I am extremely endowed" said Rob.

"But I will be careful and take my time with you tonight." "A few guys have been scared off by my size, but I do not want you to feel uncomfortable with it." Judging by the look on Zack's face, Rob could tell he had never been with a penis as large as his. Deep down, this gave Rob a sense of pride and satisfaction.

bigbadger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Feeling a boost of excitement and confidence, Rob reached over and slid his hands down Zack's boxers. Rob was momentarily surprised to feel how hard and wet Zack's penis felt. This was the first time in several weeks that Rob had touched someone else's penis besides his own monster, and damn did it feel good.

Wanting to further tease Zack, Rob pulled his hand out of Zack's boxers and put his finger, slick and full of pre-cum, in his mouth. "Damn, that's pretty sweet." said Rob looking directly into Zack's eyes.

"Glad you liked it." said Zack. Horny as ever, Zack slid his boxers off and discarded them behind the couch. Zack was about as hard and turned on as ever, and he was ready to make the next move with Rob.

"Wow, your body is incredible." Rob told Zack as he sat there and checked out his now naked body, moving his eyes up and down his smooth, worked out frame. Zack was lean and defined, with a nice six-pack and lean muscles all over his body. Despite being so muscular and ripped, Rob actually liked guys who were leaner and defined. Rob got excited as he looked at Zack's incredible body and imagined how hard he was going to pound it.

It was not hard for Zack to notice how much Rob approved of his body. It was pretty easy to see as Rob's penis started to swell up and inflate to it's monster proportions. Zack was in awe as he watched that monster penis next to him start to point upwards with barely a hand touching it. Zack was stunned as he realized just how enormous Rob's penis really was. His eyes were almost popping out of his head as he continued to stare at it.

"Yeah, it is massive." said Rob as hand reached down and cupped the base of his penis, wrapping his huge hand around it and smashing it at the base. Zack was almost surprised by how rough Rob was with his penis. He had noticed that most of the time they had ben together, as he had sat there and watched Rob practically manhandle his penis the whole night.

"You think this is something, wait until you see it fully hard." said Rob as he stood up off the couch to remove his shorts. It was surprising how far out Rob's now semi-flaccid cock stood from his body, and just how thick and hard it was becoming. Rob sat down on the couch and spread his legs again.

"Don't be afraid, it does not bite." joked Rob as he pulled Zack in front of him. He was now kneeling in between Rob's legs, merely a foot away from the most monster penis he had ever seen.

With one hand cupped on the base of his penis, Rob grabbed one of Zack's hands and wrapped it around his penis under his own hand. Zack was shocked to see that his hand could barely close around the shaft of Rob's penis. Rob then started to slide Zack's hand up and down his shaft, making sure it would get as hard and big as it could.

"Holy shit this feels great." Zack said as he could feel Rob's penis expanding in his hand.

Zack could feel the veins throbbing and sticking out of this monster penis. Rob's penis was incredibly, thick, hard, and almost muscular feeling. Zack almost felt like he was grabbing a baseball bat or someone's arm as he knelt there helping Rob stroke his massive penis.

With one hand stroking that huge penis, Zack leaned down and started to work Rob's equally huge balls. He stuck his tongue out and slowly started to lick and caress the huge, baggy, and full balls in front of his face. Zack made sure to lick every last inch and part of Rob's sac. With his spare hand, he grabbed the base of Rob's sac and started to squeeze and tug on them. He could tell Rob loved this as he heard the quite moans of pleasure coming from the couch.

"Holy shit" Rob groaned as he threw his head back on the couch and sat there in ecstasy while Zack practically devoured his balls.

"You like that, don't you" Zack asked Rob, with a hint of cockiness, as he knew Rob was incredibly turned on and pleased by what he was doing.

Sensing Zack's eagerness, Rob reached down with his hand and grabbed his entire scrotum. He picked it up and smashed it into Zack's face, smearing and spreading his scrotum all over. Zack could barely see anything while his face was being covered with Rob's huge and heavy balls.

After what seemed like an eternity, Zack stuck his face up and gazed in amazement at the now fully engorged and humungous penis staring him in the face.

"My God, how the fuck big is that!" murmured Zack as he reached out and grabbed Rob's throbbing dick with both hands. Zack was incredibly excited to see a large part of Rob's shaft sticking out above his two hands.

"My penis is 10.5x7" replied Rob, with a grin of satisfaction on his face. "I hope you can handle all of it."

bigbadger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Don't worry, I can more than handle you huge penis." Zack replied, trying to sound as confident and secure as he could, even though he was nervous inside.

Zack slowly started to lick the base of Rob's penis, working his way up the bottom of his penis. Rob was super excited to feel Zack's hot tongue against his throbbing penis. He was even more excited as Zack reached the top of his penis and started to tease the super sensitive part of his penis where the head and shaft meet.

"Holy shit, that feels amazing." shouted Rob as Zack continued to work his penis. Rob noticed Zack did not even look up as he continued to work on his penis.

It was not hard for Zack to be enthusiastic as he started to worship Rob's massive penis. There were few things Zack enjoyed more than sucking cock. Zack had been with many guys before and had much practice at the art of sucking and worshipping a penis. Although he had never been with a penis this large, he went at it with a fervor and determination he had never had with a penis before.

Rob was in heaven as he could feel Zack licking the throbbing and bulging veins all over his penis. He could feel his fingers massaging the veins while his tongue worked his engorged head.

After several minutes, Zack took hold of Rob's penis and started to jack him off with both hands. Zack could hardly believe how long Rob's penis was and how far his hands had to travel up and down to cover all of it.

"Squeeze it as hard as you can." commanded Rob.

"I don't want to hurt you or make you feel bad." replied Zack.

"Do not worry about hurting me, my penis is massive and can handle a good beating." Rob quickly replied back to Zack.

Doing as he was told, Zack clamped down with both hands as hard as he could onto Rob's penis.

"Holy shit, your penis is unreal" is all Zack could say as he squeezed and crushed Rob's penis in his hands. He was surprised by just how firm and rock hard Rob's penis became when he did this. He was also surprised as it appeared his penis became even bigger. It was quite a sight to see Rob's penis engorged and pumped full of blood, with all the veins popping out of it and the head extremely bright and swollen.

"You fucking cock sucking slut, get back on my dick" commanded Rob, "and don't stop until my dick is crammed down your throat".

After saying this, Rob smacked Zack's face with his huge penis. Zack was honestly surprised by how hard he was hit. It felt as though he had just been slapped. He was amazed at how hard and thick Rob's penis felt against the side of his face.

Not wanting to disappoint this hunk, Zack did as he was told and locked his lips onto Rob's penis. It was all he could do to open his mouth wide enough to try and stuff his swollen and huge head into his mouth. Zack was almost gagging as he inhaled and started to swallow this anaconda down his throat.

Zack wanted to lick his penis as it was in his mouth, but he could not as Rob's penis practically took up all of his mouth. Zack struggled to breath through his nose as his airway was blocked with more cock than he had ever had in his mouth before.

Wanting to give himself a chance, Zack let the monster cock slide out of his mouth before getting back on it. Zack proceed to work Rob's penis like this for a while, each time taking in a little bit more. Zack was honestly pleased with himself as he could see more and more of Rob's penis disappearing down his throat. Even though he barely had over half of Rob's penis down his throat, Zack was surprised as Rob reached down and stretched his scrotum until it was rubbing against his chin.

"Don't stop sucking, you have a lot more to go." said Rob as he put his hand on the back of Zack's head and started to push down. Using his immense strength, Rob strongly, almost violently, pushed his penis down Zack's throat.

Even though he was gagging and practically choking, Zack did all he could do to open his throat and accommodate the huge penis trying to force its way down.

Not only was Zack more excited than ever to be sucking and worshipping such a huge penis and set of testicles, he was immensely aroused by how forceful and rough Rob was being with him. He had wondered what it would be like to be with someone so strong and well endowed, and now he was getting his wish.

Just as he thought he could not handle anymore, Zack opened his throat as much as he could and felt Rob's entire penis slide down in. Zack almost had tears streaming down his cheeks as that huge penis invaded his throat. Man did it feel good as Rob's massive sack smashed against his chin.

Wanting to show off just how huge his penis was, Rob reached down and grabbed Zack's throat. Rob's penis was so large that you could practically see it inside Zack's throat. Rob proceeded to grab Zack's throat and massage his penis through his neck. Zack was shocked as he could feel Rob's hand grabbing his penis through his throat.

"Never had a penis this fucking large down your throat, have you?" asked Rob as he stood over Zack and rubbed his throat.

It was all Zack could do to shake his head no as he still had that massive penis rammed down his throat. With a sudden gasp and relief, Rob pulled his penis out of Zack's throat, allowing him to finally catch his breath.

Zack sat there and practically panted like a dog, struggling to catch his breath after having his throat so forcefully invaded. Despite his exhaustion and sore throat, Zack could not wait to put that penis back into his mouth.

"Man, you really know how to suck a dick." marveled Rob, as he rubbed Zack's shoulders.

"There is a lot more where that came from." replied Zack, with a sense of confidence and pride as he now knew he could swallow the biggest penis he had ever seen.

"Well there will always be more where that came from." said Rob as he stood up. "I have other things in mind right now".

He reached down and surprisingly picked up Zack in his arms. Grabbing him underneath the knees, he picked up Zack as if he were nothing. He then proceeded to close his eyes and kiss Zack.