Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
on your would you be uncut?
As I get older, with each decade under my belt, it becomes more and more clear that the lack of a foreskin is detrimental. No foreskin causes a drying of the glans, keratin attempting to protect the glans further desensitizing the glans.
I now feel like cut or not makes limited difference for the first 40ish years, but after that cut men really started to fall behind in sexual pleasure.
So I'd have my forskin back given the choice. I actually started foreskin restoration, did a 1/2 assed effort for 2 years & got a lot more mobility in my shaft. To feel skin rolling over the corona - wow, what other pleasures am I missing by being cut? What would my frenulum have felt like? I'll never know, but given the choice I'd have started with more & left the choice to have less to me.

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A perfect cock would be around 7.5” and must have a high and tight Circumcision which would result in a cock with a soft, velvety head; steely, two toned contrasting shaft. When contemplating the perfect cock, I simply cannot abide with cocks which are floppy, wet , smelly, and are visually unpleasant.

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I could choose, I'd have a 20-21cm long erection (7.0-8.2 inches) with a proportionate girth, about 15-16cm (5.9-6.2 inches), and a hang of about 15cm. I'd like the same upward curve, the same strong erection, the same foreskin coverage and my balls as they are now

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What would you choose?
Hmm, if I was designing the perfect cock - on me, or on a partner?

On me I'd like perfect symetry - even 6" girth from corona to the base. 9" in length - I know that is edging into too much but it's the number I've always wanted. Balls hanging 5" below my crotch, I have some swing, but more would be better. The feel of heavy balls swinging hard is.... just next level pleasure.

On a partner. A thicker skin, I prefer playing with a cock I cannot see blue & red of blood within. The bulging blood vessels makes no difference, but I just prefer a nice solid coco skin tone for the whole shaft. 4" - 7" length, thin - 2"-4" girth, a "pencil dick" with a glans that matches, not a mushroom. A foreskin that covers even when hard, nice pink/moist head. Smooth sack with 2 golf ball sized nuts inside, that has some swing to it. Not a fan of the 'speed bump' ball sack which is a lump at the base of the penis - I like a set of hanging balls that are basically their own sex organ, related but separate from the penis.

Reactions: merc41 and lilcamel

dana2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hunckut, a french ameteur from a few years ago, had my perfect cock. It's truly Jaw-dropping and mesmerizing to watch and guaranteed to make me squirt over my shoulders. Unfortunately his content is hard to find on the web now. If you are aroused by big uncut cocks with tons of foreskin get out some lube and enjoy:

https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=3281166&name=burlesque-uncut-lessons-2
https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=4433071&name=burlesque-uncut-lessons-3
https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=3055250&name=burlesque-uncut-lessons-4
https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=5684025&name=2-men-in-love-video-08

D

deleted21656081

I would like to be 7 inches, uncut and a shower. Like have a big floppy cock when I walk around naked. I'd love to know what that feels like.

D

deleted8143341

I think that any functional cock that is not circumcised is a perfect cock, and this applies from micro-penises to very hung ones. Having all the working parts and anatomy of a dick obviously is as perfect as you get with a cock.

My dick is not perfect. It will always have its flaws.

Reactions: lilcamel and P.B

SizeObsessedGay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
8 inches soft 13 inches hard. 6 inch soft girth at mid shaft. 7 inches hard girth at mid shaft and uncut with a long ant eater like foreskin
Oh fuck yes! But why not go more? 10 inches soft, 16 hard! Imagine walking around with that massive log slapping between your knees WHILE SOFT!

RogerFederer1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Personally I’d go for a radical debilitating low and super tight cut with full frenulum excision. On top, I’d ask doctor to cut a few nerve endings too. I want the perfect numb dildo dick. Already 7 hard, but would take another inch in length. Would have loved to have been the only cut lad at school. As above, I’d have bigger set of balls too, that hung low so I could feel the swing.

Reactions: long legs

flynn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd like the Guinness book of records for the longest, fattest cock and the biggest lowest low hangers. Why play around with adding an inch or two.

Reactions: lilcamel

lilcamel

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'd like the Guinness book of records for the longest, fattest cock and the biggest lowest low hangers. Why play around with adding an inch or two.
What are we talking? like 7 soft 11 hard? cut or uncut?

Reactions: evolution