“Gray beard”????.....thoughts??

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m 62 and have a fairly quick-grow beard. I think facial hair on some guys is absolutely drop-dead handsome. My beard growth is white with some darker growth here and there. I’m also close to bald on top and for the most part, buzz my hair with no-guard on low. I can’t seem to get past the point where the growth is fairly heave and I think it makes me look older and too-full in the face.

Any thoughts out there? How about the older guys with gray/white facial? Any pointers or encouragement? Do men find this attractive on mature men????

yearites

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if your seriously close to bald and you have a beard then your best most attractive look is a shaved head and a really nice beard and then youll have to go for the hipster look, tight flannels tight pants thick black glasses, braces, leather boots, youll get plenty of ass

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if your seriously close to bald and you have a beard then your best most attractive look is a shaved head and a really nice beard and then youll have to go for the hipster look, tight flannels tight pants thick black glasses, braces, leather boots, youll get plenty of ass
Well, I’m not seriously close but enough that I keep it buzzed.

D

deleted13919961

I’m 62 and have a fairly quick-grow beard. I think facial hair on some guys is absolutely drop-dead handsome. My beard growth is white with some darker growth here and there. I’m also close to bald on top and for the most part, buzz my hair with no-guard on low. I can’t seem to get past the point where the growth is fairly heave and I think it makes me look older and too-full in the face.

Any thoughts out there? How about the older guys with gray/white facial? Any pointers or encouragement? Do men find this attractive on mature men????
I find grey beards attractive:)

D

deleted3995701

Beards are hot. Add in greys and it's an instant hotness boost in my books. I think I'd even listen to a guy with a sculpted beard and I don't listen to anyone.

Zeephee46

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Salt and pepper or just full on grey with some men is definitely attractive. It adds to the mature factor. Don’t be discouraged by it. But do what you’re comfortable and confident with! I’m sure you look good. :)

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I just go with what I like and keep my beard short, and its white, and guys love it rubbed over their buttocks, nipples and other places. Not stopped the bed flow of guys at all.

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I find grey beards attractive:)
I just go with what I like and keep my beard short, and its white, and guys love it rubbed over their buttocks, nipples and other places. Not stopped the bed flow of guys at all.

I’m going on 10 days of growth. I’d love to see a pic of yours if you’re willing to send. I’ve been using a product called “Golden” which consists of shampoo/conditinner, beard oil and a beard balm to use in grooming. I also use a shampoo for sliver hair in between as I find that does make a difference in the color. I’ve always used that on my hair and my gray looks good as it grows out. I do keep if buzzed as I’m almost bald on top. Someone suggested I shave my head but I’m not brave enough to attempt that.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There's the expression silver fox, that I like a lot better. Grey hair, or beards can, and do look very, very sexy.
BTW, 45, bald on top, been shaving for years. Beard is now almost completely grey, but I get a lot of compliments on it.

Reactions: aldawg

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's the expression silver fox, that I like a lot better. Grey hair, or beards can, and do look very, very sexy.
BTW, 45, bald on top, been shaving for years. Beard is now almost completely grey, but I get a lot of compliments on it.

You’ve been shaving your head? How did you do that and not slice your scalp?????

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You’ve been shaving your head? How did you do that and not slice your scalp?????
Simple, high quality razor, shaving cream. Twice a week or so keeps me looking good. Yes, I've cut myself a couple of times, but not very bad.
It does itch a bit afterwards, no matter how much, or what kind of lotion I put on there. Still, worth it for me.

22D ROCK

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I grew a beard for 1.5 years -- just trimming to shape as necessary. My wife took a picture of me in a yellow raincoat and thought I looked like the Morton's Fisherman. I shaved it off back in March...I miss it and can't wait till November when I'll probably grow another. Grow that beard Man!