1-2-3 Do You Know This About Me?

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been the same height since high school 5' 6". I pretend I have the tall person complex because I have learned to correct my posture and hold my head high.

I started driving at the age of 12.. My mother used to drink and she needed someone to help get us[ mom, 2 sisters and me] home. Being the oldest of the children. I had to take on the responsibility. We had a 78' Chrysler Newport without power steering.. so yeah..

3 please palsie walsies...

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Every time someone talks about babies it's like getting stabbed in the face and heart simultaneously. I'm getting better at pretending it doesn't fuck me up, but I'm not at the point I can handle it Everytime it comes up. I still cry all the fuckin time. (Yeah, that one sucks but it's my truth)

I don't celebrate the 4th of July.

I'm addicted to caffeine.

I never watched GOT.

2 please.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@lms28

1. Never gonna give you up

2. Never gonna let you down

3. Never gonna run around and desert you
:yum;):cool:

Actual..
1. I an not to be trusted with sharing onion rings. I will eat more than my share.

2. There is really nothing avocados won't make better. I know this after making homemade avocado ice cream.

Hmmm 3.
But the theme is "please don't tell my momma"

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please don't tell my momma that I use to take all of her candy she hid in her dresser drawers when I was a kid.. M&Ms were so good...lol sadly she only liked plain m&m

Please don't tell my momma. I used to wear her night gowns as dresses, because I wanted to be a girl so bad.( house dominated by women btw).

Continue the Please Don't tell my momma subject
2 PLEASE

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1. One of the universities I went to audition for a scholarship I got too drunk to go to the audition.

2. During an early morning summer class one year I stumbled into the Classroom still feeling the night before. My moms best friend was in the class. To my knowledge she never told on me.

3 please.

D

deleted3852821

1. I have two rather obscure degrees in music.

2. Despite number 1, or perhaps because of it, I make 90% of my income writing software.

3. I used to dance a mean Pravo.

Three would be nice.

1. I think that a lot of the folks crying about "bullying" on here, like Karens out n about in the world have little to zero grasp on reality or what life is like for the average person. Folk who do not agree with you, does not mean bullying. Consideration for others being expected of you from a new group/site/culture you spend time in is not bullying.

2. I have greatly reduced the amount of caffeine I consume on the daily but see no reason to give it up completely. Ya can pry my tea and occasional coffee from my cold, dead hands. It isn't even so much the caffeine as me enjoying tasty beverages.

1 silly/fun one, maybe?

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was walking down the road the other day when I was bowled over by how beautiful the world is.

And I thought to myself, If the world is as beautiful as this, why would anyone on their right mind take drugs?

And then I remembered I was on drugs, and that was the reason.

2 pls.