1 year...

Fantastic news! Very glad and yes, it takes a lot of determination and a daily affirmation. Congratulations to you!

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
well done is such a broad word to describe the one moment at a time baby steps that it often takes.

it is indeed monumental, and it takes a while for people to just accept that "oh, he doesnt do those things anymore" and to cease being a curiosity.

for me it is experiencing life, my joy, my pain, my successes and my failures, sober and without self medication!!

mazel tov!!

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
wow, thank you all.... didn't expect that, i should have clarafied, 1 year ago i had kinda lost my mind, and was drinking a gallon of whiskey a day for about 3 weeks. and my girlfriend who i loved so much who told me she would love me forever, who is now my ex girlfriend lol.... not bitter... said she would leave if i didn't stop so i had 1 5th of rebel yell whiskey half gone and i caped it, sat it on my mantle and its still there to this day.... i have had a wine a few times and a beer with my dad when we cook out once in a blue moon, but i stopped trying to kill myself, i wasn't an alcaholic... as my grandpa would say i hadn't earned it yet lol, i was trying to kill myself and on friday the 13th i caped the bastard up and sat him on the shelf been there ever since, and not one drop of liquor since and once i got it all out of my system over the next few days haven't wanted it...... but thaks every one