10 plus inch possible?

Ok... I appreciate the critical assessment executed by hzsgf3 & sdp. You guys provided excellent insight relating to the possibility of shopping. So what do you make of his flaccid size in correlation to his bpel image? I still believe he grows into the size shown. And It's not because I discredit your judgement, I just believe that his flaccid has the potential to grow into the size shown in my first post. Which is the bpel image. After all, sdp has a flaccid comparable to his and he's not much shorter than DLD in bpel. And I say this because DLD's always professed to be a grower rather than a shower in many of his forum posts. So, with such gains it seems rather logical that he'd look this way when fully erect.

Also...1g5463, you and I are both in total agreement with one another. I've been a member at mattersofsize for over 4 years now and I've seen many accurate picture proof documents of gains. Which were all a part of progress journals. Many of which were fully credited by Mike's techniques.
 

Attachments

Ok... I appreciate the critical assessment executed by hzsgf3 & sdp. You guys provided excellent insight relating to the possibility of shopping. So what do you make of his flaccid size in correlation to his bpel image? I still believe he grows into the size shown. And It's not because I discredit your judgement, I just believe that his flaccid has the potential to grow into the size shown in my first post. Which is the bpel image. After all, sdp has a flaccid comparable to his and he's not much shorter than DLD in bpel. And I say this because DLD's always professed to be a grower rather than a shower in many of his forum posts. So, with such gains it seems rather logical that he'd look this way when fully erect.

Also...1g5463, you and I are both in total agreement with one another. I've been a member at mattersofsize for over 4 years now and I've seen many accurate picture proof documents of gains. Which were all a part of progress journals. Many of which were fully credited by Mike's techniques.

What I think is that that is not a "flaccid" penis but rather a semi (even "very nearly") erect one. A penis in that state, based on my own experience, grows very little in length at full hardness.

Lots of guys desperately want to believe that they can make their cocks significantly bigger if they just try hard enough and/or purchase the right product or program. Mattersofsize and similar sites make lots of money feeding the dream.
 
Ok... I appreciate the critical assessment executed by hzsgf3 & sdp. You guys provided excellent insight relating to the possibility of shopping. So what do you make of his flaccid size in correlation to his bpel image? I still believe he grows into the size shown. And It's not because I discredit your judgement, I just believe that his flaccid has the potential to grow into the size shown in my first post. Which is the bpel image. After all, sdp has a flaccid comparable to his and he's not much shorter than DLD in bpel. And I say this because DLD's always professed to be a grower rather than a shower in many of his forum posts. So, with such gains it seems rather logical that he'd look this way when fully erect.

Also...1g5463, you and I are both in total agreement with one another. I've been a member at mattersofsize for over 4 years now and I've seen many accurate picture proof documents of gains. Which were all a part of progress journals. Many of which were fully credited by Mike's techniques.

the possibility of shopping

To call it a "possibility" would he an understatement. It's a near certainty. Te fake hashmarks on the ruler (which sdp pointed out) are the smoking gun. No ruler would look like that.

So what do you make of his flaccid size

Flaccid size is completely meaningless. That image doesn't look like anything supernaturally large, even if it is real, which, with this guy, who knows.

I still believe he grows into the size shown.

Believe whatever you want, like hzs3fg said, the people who believe are the people who want to believe and simply look for reasons to believe rather than obey the blatant logic in front of them.

I just believe that his flaccid has the potential to grow into the size shown in my first post.

Again, this "flaccid" photo proves absolutely 100% nothing about his erect size or the authenticity of the measurement photo, whether you like to believe it does or not. Hypothetically speaking, it could grow to any size. But this is just pure hypothetical nonsense.

After all, sdp has a flaccid comparable to his and he's not much shorter than DLD in bpel.

He is immensely shorter than that photoshopped measurement photo. That photo is a good inch or so longer than he is, and in terms of penis length, especially the "upper range", that is a massive difference. As huge as sdp is (one of the longest penises on the web), he can't compete with photoshop.

And I say this because DLD's always professed to be a grower rather than a shower in many of his forum posts

So what? Again, what in the world does this prove about his erect size? And secondly, why believe anything this obvious delusional clown says or puts out there.

So, with such gains it seems rather logical that he'd look this way when fully erect.

He never made "such gains". The evidence points to photoshop. Accept it.

I'm sorry, maybe some of his "techniques" do work in mild ways for some people, but there is no excuse for lying, misleading and misinforming people the way he does. All it does is set people up for disappointment and gives them grandiose disillusions.

He's clearly for whatever reason, a cheat, an exaggerator and delusional person. Just accept that and move on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: sdp
Haters gonna hate!

This is the problem with people like you on this site. Any sort of dissection of the truth is met with charges of "hating" or "jealousy".

Believe whatever you want to believe, man. In a short time, you've become maybe the stupidest consistent poster on here. Nearly everything you say is illogical and flawed in some way.
 
"Seems" like this. "Seems" like that. No one cares one iota. Proof or gtfo.
27-30 onwards
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
I don't even have to watch this to know there's nothing worth my time, or anyone else's on it.
A cop out methinks. R.M. Hare is wasted on you lol. It lasts 10 seconds and you get a pretty good idea of what his erection is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: andydufresne
Youthinks a lot of moronic shit, so that's no surprise.

It's YouTube...for what seems like the umpteenth time: come with evidence or gtfo.
Considering the fact that I basically agreed with you over how he is not 10.5 inches lol.

He looks to be in the 9 inch range and is definitely a shower. He even does a comparison with a tool which I amtrying to find the dimensions lol. He has definitely gained a few inches going by the stretch marks on his shaft.
 
Considering the fact that I basically agreed with you over how he is not 10.5 inches lol.

He looks to be in the 9 inch range and is definitely a shower. He even does a comparison with a tool which I amtrying to find the dimensions lol. He has definitely gained a few inches going by the stretch marks on his shaft.

He looks to be in the 9 inch range

Never seen an erect photo of his actual penis, so useless speculation.

He has definitely gained a few inches going by the stretch marks on his shaft.

Oh, yeah, right? Because we all know any sort of markings on a penis mean someone has increased their penis size drastically, right?

Idiot.
 
Never seen an erect photo of his actual penis, so useless speculation.



Oh, yeah, right? Because we all know any sort of markings on a penis mean someone has increased their penis size drastically, right?

Idiot.
Fsl is used on many studies as a substitute for bpel and is rather accurate anyways.

Stretch marks indicate skin has been stretched to accommodate new penia. A sign of ligament stretches, inner penis being pulled out.
 
Fsl is used on many studies as a substitute for bpel and is rather accurate anyways.

Stretch marks indicate skin has been stretched to accommodate new penia. A sign of ligament stretches, inner penis being pulled out.

Fsl is used on many studies as a substitute for bpel and is rather accurate anyways.

So then show us a measurement of his flaccid stretched length.

Stretch marks indicate skin has been stretched to accommodate new penia. A sign of ligament stretches, inner penis being pulled out.

Where do you pull this shit out from. Stay off of those PE bro-science boards, kid. They'll just delude you.
 
So then show us a measurement of his flaccid stretched length.



Where do you pull this shit out from. Stay off of those PE bro-science boards, kid. They'll just delude you.
He does a size comparison with a tool in the video. To be fair most measurement in the pirn stars thread are the same.

Here's the dimensions
 

Attachments