1
1296135
Guest
And you are very wrong if you believe there is no such thing as a 10 inch cock, You need to get out more
I’m sure that’s what you believe...and as soon as we see proof, we’ll start believing too.or 11 inches too
Do you measure in girl/gay inches or real inches?or 11 inches too
And you are very wrong if you believe there is no such thing as a 10 inch cock, You need to get out more
Learn how to measure correctly.And you are very wrong if you believe there is no such thing as a 10 inch cock, You need to get out more
Well, that's 30k for less than an hour's work. You should consider doing another search...And it wasn't a very hard search either, Took less then an hour to find all 3 of them
And you are very wrong if you believe there is no such thing as a 10 inch cock, You need to get out more
I personally (measured them myself) have sucked two that big. One was a hair over 10" and the other was a good 10.5" The hair over 10" was beautiful. He grinned because I just wanted to hold it and look at fora while to take in the moment. It was chill because I knew this guy, but didn't realize his dick was so big. First time I sucked him I worked on him for about 40 minutes before he came. Very hot and if he didn't have women in pairs waiting to fuck him, I might be able to get more, lol.
The 10.5 incher was a guy in his 20s and his dick was huge, but it was damn-near ugly. He was very hard, but his shaft was bulgy in the middle and tapered much smaller at the base and the head. And he was kind of desensitized. Told me he loved to fuck but even fucking took him a very long time to cum. I only met twice with him thinking the first time that I hadn't given him the benefit of the doubt. Oh well.
LmaoooI had sex with this fitness guy from instagram and I measured his dick myself it was 10 inches
The sort of guy who pounds away grunting and makes you want to say "when I bite the end stop pushing"I personally (measured them myself) have sucked two that big. One was a hair over 10" and the other was a good 10.5" The hair over 10" was beautiful. He grinned because I just wanted to hold it and look at fora while to take in the moment. It was chill because I knew this guy, but didn't realize his dick was so big. First time I sucked him I worked on him for about 40 minutes before he came. Very hot and if he didn't have women in pairs waiting to fuck him, I might be able to get more, lol.
The 10.5 incher was a guy in his 20s and his dick was huge, but it was damn-near ugly. He was very hard, but his shaft was bulgy in the middle and tapered much smaller at the base and the head. And he was kind of desensitized. Told me he loved to fuck but even fucking took him a very long time to cum. I only met twice with him thinking the first time that I hadn't given him the benefit of the doubt. Oh well.
The 10.5 incher was a guy in his 20s and his dick was huge, but it was damn-near ugly. He was very hard, but his shaft was bulgy in the middle and tapered much smaller at the base and the head. And he was kind of desensitized. Told me he loved to fuck but even fucking took him a very long time to cum. I only met twice with him thinking the first time that I hadn't given him the benefit of the doubt. Oh well.
10.5" guy was is now early 30's and I don't have any knowledge that he's on this site or any other site for that matter. I can tell you this; he is approximately 5'7" tall (not very tall) so his dick looked humongous on him. He lives very near me but I have lost touch with him.
You measured from the wrong end of the ruler.I had sex with this fitness guy from instagram and I measured his dick myself it was 10 inches
Yeeeehaaa.or 11 inches too
Yup.Over 200 pages in the below thread, but zero believable dicks that were 10" long
The $10,000 10-inch challenge
Just saying![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.