12 inch

Ok I know I will regret asking this and probably
Be slammed unmerifully in this thread but here goes.
I have seen one 11.5 inch cock in my life face to face.
I was just wondering are there any true 12 inch longs
Here on lpsg and if yes would show pic in this thread.
I am non gold memember I am 9 ish. I want see 12
Incher measured or comparing to household object
Ie: maybe the cardboard tube paper towels are wrapped on
I believe those are 11.25 inch. Ok well just a thought

Be Gentle

Unless the 11.5 inch penis you saw had eyes, mouth, nose and ears growing from it. I doubt whether you saw it face to face. I want to see a pic of one too, I'd be very worried though if it were smiling at me.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I recently saw a video of what must have been a cock at least 12-inches long. First it was soft, then it gradually got erect. It didn't seem as if it could have been faked. It was skinny. The guy stroked it some but didn't go all the way. I'll have to think about where I saw it, because everyone seems so interested and doubtful. The only 11-incher I have actually played with was almost too big. It was a beauty, tho. I do know a guy with an ugly 10, but I can hardly get it in my mouth, so it's not appealing.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I recently saw a video of what must have been a cock at least 12-inches long. First it was soft, then it gradually got erect. It didn't seem as if it could have been faked. It was skinny. The guy stroked it some but didn't go all the way. I'll have to think about where I saw it, because everyone seems so interested and doubtful. The only 11-incher I have actually played with was almost too big. It was a beauty, tho. I do know a guy with an ugly 10, but I can hardly get it in my mouth, so it's not appealing.

No video link? I remain sceptical. :rolleyes:

Ok I know I will regret asking this and probably
Be slammed unmerifully in this thread but here goes.
I have seen one 11.5 inch cock in my life face to face.
I was just wondering are there any true 12 inch longs
Here on lpsg and if yes would show pic in this thread.
I am non gold memember I am 9 ish. I want see 12
Incher measured or comparing to household object
Ie: maybe the cardboard tube paper towels are wrapped on
I believe those are 11.25 inch. Ok well just a thought

Be Gentle

Cardboard tubes for paper towels are 8 and a half inches long. They vary a little in diameter 5 to 5 and a half inches. 11.5 inches is the length of an A4 sheet of paper which is about 8 and a quarter inches wide. Sitting down 11.5 inches comes to just about an inch or a bit less below your nipple.

Get an A4 sheet of paper and try it.

Last edited by a moderator:

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

You've got nothing to complain about, your cock is gorgeous and a half. How hung are you??

8barblues

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cardboard tubes for paper towels are 8 and a half inches long. They vary a little in diameter 5 to 5 and a half inches. 11.5 inches is the length of an A4 sheet of paper which is about 8 and a quarter inches wide. Sitting down 11.5 inches comes to just about an inch or a bit less below your nipple.

Get an A4 sheet of paper and try it.

I just happened to be sitting in my office , where there is both a ruler.... And a roll of paper towels.....paper towel roll is indeed 11" long and about an inch and a half in diameter...give or take a bit...

8barblues

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is kinda funny, but I also have that exact remote sitting on my desk....and IT just happens to measure out at 8 1/2"....just so ya know.......lol....ya'll just let me know if you need any other household items measured.....lol

And thanks for the compliment beer bottle , but I'm definately NOT in that 9" category...( if I were, my GF would never let me leave the house).. Lol