19 year old Aussie!

welcome........ nice pics-
where abouts in oz?
 
Cool! Coming out to visit this week for work. Love Melbourne.

Welcome and great pics. Hey, be sure to check out the Aussie Social Group! There are a lot of us here and we're trying to keep in touch.
ok how do I check it out though, where is it?....yes I'm kinda slow when I join these things =S hahah
 
nice pics and a nice cock.
What does the 2nd number (5'') mean? the diameter?? then : wow, what a piston!
But I think you mean the girth, then it's ok
exactly my own measure! we are cock brothers....
 
nice pics and a nice cock.
What does the 2nd number (5'') mean? the diameter?? then : wow, what a piston!
But I think you mean the girth, then it's ok
exactly my own measure! we are cock brothers....

yep 5 inches around, my knob is a little bigger than that though =)