2023-2024 Nfl & College Football

D

deleted9512451

the combine used to be so much more interesting until the nfl realized everyone was watching for the dick and balls. No fun brigade determined to eliminate sex appeal from the game. First they took away colorful compression shorts and now they've eliminated public weigh ins at the senior bowl!

ZacJ20

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the combine used to be so much more interesting until the nfl realized everyone was watching for the dick and balls. No fun brigade determined to eliminate sex appeal from the game. First they took away colorful compression shorts and now they've eliminated public weigh ins at the senior bowl!

So frustrating! Like the lack of weigh ins at MMA bouts

D

deleted9512451

looks like all the qbs were throwing in spandex leggings for some reason this year lol

rugged213

Superior Member
Media
@Skorpion @ClarksBoy thank you for getting things started!! Can y’all please let me know where the best place is or where y’all found these photos? There’s a few players I’m looking for photos of and I’ll post the good ones here!
getty images is a good place, you can search and see previews with watermarks

ClarksBoy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@Skorpion @ClarksBoy thank you for getting things started!! Can y’all please let me know where the best place is or where y’all found these photos? There’s a few players I’m looking for photos of and I’ll post the good ones here!
No problem!! I tend to go on Getty Images and for the combine photos my best bet is to google the player and include combine. Like, “Stetson Bennett combine”. I think Google or NFL might have some pics and videos of the players from this year’s combine