24 on FOX

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ooooohhhhhhhhhh!
thank goodness!

But I'm going to have to come and camp out for the next 20 odd weeks cos I am wayyyyyy to far away to drive over each Monday!

Who's got a spare bed? :tongue:

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
dunno who that other agent is, but i for one am glad tony almeida isn't dead(oops, spoiler alert for k8), that fuker is hot, and looks even better this season than he ever did b4. looks like carlos bernard was in the gym while he was supposedly taking a dirt nap on 24. was hot to see him and keifer fighting on the docks last nite. next week jack is gonna torture tony at ctu, i might have to watch that episode naked!

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0bne1aE36W1OD/340x.jpg

thadjock, I agree with you. Tony Almeida/Carlos Bernard is drop-dead-in-your-tracks gorgeous. But how can Jack torture Tony at CTU? CTU is no longer in existence.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
thadjock, I agree with you. Tony Almeida/Carlos Bernard is drop-dead-in-your-tracks gorgeous. But how can Jack torture Tony at CTU? CTU is no longer in existence.

ya sorry i misspoke, he was at fbi headquarters, but if you saw the back to back new ep's u'd know that ctu is still around.

i had seriously written this series off a couple of seasons ago, and then the writers strike killed it, but i have to say after watching the premiere i realize how much i missed it, and i think it's back with a vengence.

there's no better team than jack and tony, (spoiler alert) also glad chloe is still alive, this season feels like all the originals at their best.

footnote: remember this is the first massively popular tv show that portrayed the potus as a black man, i believe the character david palmer broke down alot of barriers to help obama win.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ya if the gov't hadn't killed tonys' wife I would have. she was a bad character, i never liked her look and i never bought that tony would be with a c**t like her.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:eek:

Michelle wasn't that bad!!!
And I thought that her S3 look with boobs and leather jacket was pretty good!

u prolly think edgar was hot too.....j/k :rolleyes:

i just hope michelle doesnt' come back from the dead too, she always struck me as having vampire tendancies. maybe wesley snipes could guest star and take care of her for one ep. or simon peg with a cricket bat!
keifer was on jimmy kimmel last night and said that he and carlos have a special relationship and he's glad they found a way to write him back into the show. he also said that the entire season is already filmed so i'd expect there to be lots of bloggers leaking info on plot lines. you better avoid fansites.

Last edited:

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hahaha Camper joe!
Put my boobs away!
(but yes... he can have them if he wants... :rolleyes: :wink: )

Is she the FBI lady?
Yes, she is a tad annoying and too pretty to be beside JB.... :frown:

But Chloe said he 'looked good' :lmao:
That made me giggle! :smile:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hahaha Camper joe!
Put my boobs away!
(but yes... he can have them if he wants... :rolleyes: :wink: )

Is she the FBI lady?
Yes, she is a tad annoying and too pretty to be beside JB.... :frown:

But Chloe said he 'looked good' :lmao:
That made me giggle! :smile:

no she plays janis gold on 24, that wormy little dark haired fbi computer geeky chick with glasses.

she used to be a standup comic here in the us and had a radio show on air america for a while. i think she's a lesbian in real life. she dresses like a boy

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't think she's a lesbian. But I like Chloe better. She's so ridiculous she's appealing.
The character I liked the least over the years was the one played by Sean Astin a few seasons back. I was glad when he got killed off.
This is a great thread.