24 yo virgin

hornyfrog22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup, 24 yo virgin, also my first time posting on lpsf. I'm not sure if I'm big or just average. I'm pretty tall, 6'3" so keep that in mind. I have a curve on my penis, does that make me unfuckable? Comment away

Attachments

Reactions: Randydandy

VoyeurEx

Legendary Member
Media
:eek:OH my JEEBUS!!!!

PUT THAT THING AWAY BEFORE YOU HURT SOMEBODY WITH IT!!!!

WAIT a minute...lemme get ONE MORE LOOK at it first...okay NOW put it away!!!!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Even though I like the clean look of a cut cock, yours looks very nice. I wouldn't worry about the curve either. Some people will certainly enjoy it! Only thing I would add is that you might consider trimming the bush some.

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
You def have a big dick man. If anything, be careful with it cause most girls aren't used to one that long. As for the curve, you'll find that at certain angles and with certain partners, it's not a curse but a blessing.

kayjay3298

1st Like
Media
Yup, 24 yo virgin, also my first time posting on lpsf. I'm not sure if I'm big or just average. I'm pretty tall, 6'3" so keep that in mind. I have a curve on my penis, does that make me unfuckable? Comment away

you are VERY biG and VerY HAIRY...he he...typical HUNG str8 dude...uh...someone should show you how to trim...:biggrin1:

You got quite a whopper of a dick though!:eek:

barbiegirl007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Sigh"............................. Helllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooo Mr Big.

I really need to move to the states :tongue: