2L Saline

Hot-Stuff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I just did saline for my first time. This is just under 2L. I couldn't take any more! What do you think?

Attachments

jeff f

Experimental Member
Media
personally, I think you are fucking crazy- hope your cock stays frozen and ugly the way it is, and may your balls explode!!!!!!!!!

Hot-Stuff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well, not quite the responses I thought I'd get. First of all, it won't stay all big and swollen...it will be reabsorbed into the body. It's just saline with the same pH as the body and is totally safe as long as you use sterile procedures.
As to why...it is similar to penis pumping or ball pumping. It's having the feel of the huge heavy balls hanging between your legs, the huge bulge in your clothes, the knowledge that when you are talking to people they have no idea what you are hiding between your legs. Plus it feels good.

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That almost made me throw up all over my keyboard. Is that suppose to be sexy? That to me is totally mental. We have the right to rag on anybody in hopes it will stop them from mutilating themselves.

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
never tried it, but thought about it just to see what that weight feels like. know many guys that do it occassionally and it goes away in no time...... if YOU get OFF on it... GO FOR IT.

dirtynurse

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hot stuff.... that isn't safe.
Whether you do it using an aspetic technique or not it quite irrelevant when you consider you could end up with fluid overload whereby the 2L of NaCl lying in the intertistial space (the skin), will be absorped into the intravascular (the systemic circulation) space at a speed which the body isnt used to and unless under extreme stress such as major trauma wont know what to do with, possibly resulting in acute heart failure.
Not to mention damage skin cell damage from the constant odemea in the penis if you do this often.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, not quite the responses I thought I'd get. First of all, it won't stay all big and swollen...it will be reabsorbed into the body. It's just saline with the same pH as the body and is totally safe as long as you use sterile procedures.
As to why...it is similar to penis pumping or ball pumping. It's having the feel of the huge heavy balls hanging between your legs, the huge bulge in your clothes, the knowledge that when you are talking to people they have no idea what you are hiding between your legs. Plus it feels good.

I totally respect your patience in dealing with the people here that dont understand or agree with your fetish. My lover was a pumper and tried saline, which after many hours absorbs into the body, and the size you gain is lost. Silicone enhancement stays with you and is much more invasive and dangerous. My understanding of this fetish was broadened when i attened the Pumper event in Palm springs. Alot of great guys that just happen to like "freaky" size for whatever reasons. I personally, think its hot, and am always on a quest to find pumped or "enhanced" dick to play with, although it aint easy to find. Just enjoy yourself and be careful, whatever you do. :smile:

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sheesh, bunch of puritans in this thread. Saline infusion really isn't all that differen't from pumping. It's just quicker than using a vacuum to make the body accomplish the same thing by itself. At least the nurse has medical reasons to back up her admonishments. There are sites out there on the web devoted to this fetish. Quite interesting really...

calderone.rico

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would be scared if I saw that ballooning happen to me probably because I don't know how that works. I've never heard of Saline used for that application. I've used Saline nasal spray before :tongue:.

It must have been crazy when you put on your clothes after that. I can't imagine what peoples' reactions would have been when they saw that massive bulge.

I was about to ask you how much Saline you started off with but then noticed that this is your fisrt time. Is 2L the normal amount to start off with? How much more cana person take? You looked like you had reached your max before something was going to give.

Did you measure your girth?

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It must have been crazy when you put on your clothes after that. I can't imagine what peoples' reactions would have been when they saw that massive bulge. -

From my associations with many guys who are into this practice, part of the LURE of achieving MASSIVE size, is the attention and Shock Value it receives. The guys I know wear particularly tight and revealing clothing, called "bulge wear", to ENHANCE the effect once the massive size is achieved. OO