Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Gecko4lif, Sep 21, 2011.
2. Ability to cook
3. Good decision making
What are yours?
Sense of humour.
1) That we share views on what loyalty/faithfulness/monogamy are/means and live by those views.
2) That he is a gamer (and not just some FPS player).
3) That his personality isn't very gentle or passive.
Thems fighting words good sir.
The ability to understand English (this is rare). The good ones understand English and French.
A "dirty" mind.
1. don't know
2. don't know
3. don't know
^^I'll get extremely bored without these two.
Well arent you picky.
Humor - maybe most importantly. The only common factor all my exes or flings have had, is that they were very funny and whitty.. Usually even the same type of humor.
Assertive/dominant - both as a person, aswell as sexually.
Passionate about something. Be it work, art, music or just life in general.
2) Common or Close to Common Political Views
3) Love for Fantasy / Sci-Fi
1. Sense of humour
2. Sense of humour
3. Sense of humour
If you can make me laugh properly then I'm pretty much yours.
From experience I know I dont have fixed criteria.
But, from experience:
1. Lack of high intelligence might be a deal breaker. Theyve all been very smart.
2. Quiet coupled with lack of drama is almost essential. I just dont handle drama well.
3. Loyalty. Im as loyal as a hunting dog. I cant cope with disloyalty.
same as above
Most FPS players refuse to accept my love for Halo - it's not CoD enough for them. Also... *draws his Thunderbuff hammer, adding +40 to str and agi along with crits and initiative*!
3 non physical traits you look for in a partner
1. Ability to communicate. Speaking their minds.
2. Have a great sense of humor.
3. Thirst for knowledge...not necessarily having to go through college...but wanting to learn something new everyday.
2. A sense of humor
3. Someone who can challenge my beliefs. I am very open minded, but I like someone who makes me think of things I hadn't considered
Good sense of humor
ability to hold plenty of good conversations with out getting bored