5 things

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. I love sewing and knitting.
2. Swimming is a great joy
3. I have always wanted to be a mother since I was a very small child and want to adopt many children (if financially viable)
4. I love all animals especially Horses
5. My Mom and I are like best friends

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
let's see

1 I suck at any form of higher math other than geometry, yet, I got a very nearly perfect score on the math portion of the ACT test by being very good at guessing.

2 friends in high school called me 'fingers' because I could crack walnuts open between my forefinger and thumb, and split apples in two with finger strength alone; guys who have tried to pull the super-hard handshake stunt with me have ended up with broken bones in their hand.

3 despite my freakish hand strength, I am otherwise not very strong.

4 for some reason, most folks who read what I write think me very serious... and most folks who hear me talk think I take nothing serious.

5 I strongly believe that the only valid purpose of any company is to provide other human beings with humane and meaningful livelihood.
Nothing makes me happier than to hear my staff laughing while they work.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1) I ride my horses 5-8 hours a week (when at home).
2) Although I was married once (divorce finalized 6 months + 3 days after marriage) I have never been engaged.
3) I have perfect pitch
4) I am left-handed
5) I can hold my breath for over 2 minutes.

MelbourneGirl

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
1) I can't cook, at all. Probably a bit unusual as I love to eat.

2) I am highly allergic to cats. About 5 mins in the room with one leaves me in a state of anaphylaxis.

3) I don't watch television. Ever.

4) I've lived on opposite sides of the world, first the UK, now Australia.

5) I'm a diehard polyamorist. I believe in the concept of 'more love'.

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
  1. Dentists are the scariest people on earth to me.

2. When I want something in life, I get very determined, focussed, intense, passionate about it. Up to the point where other people don't understand, feel threatened or don't know how to handle me when it comes to that aspect.

3. I had a really kewl cat that followed orders like a dog and was a great lap-warmer but he died due to pneumonia this summer. Silly cat! :(

4. I'm incredibly protective about the people I love. I'm not an angry person, but when something bad happens to friends or family, I sometimes get so angry at the world that I want to kill it. Weapons-of-mass-destruction style!

5. I'm a fast metaboliser. I eat 6 to 7 times a day, I really like eating and I eat A LOT. It baffles people. During puberty I was so skinny people thought I was boulemic or anorexic until they witnessed me eating almost a whole bread (think about 20 slices) in one meal. I was really worried about being too skinny. My parents were really worried about how they were going to pay for all that food.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
  1. I've raised 7 kids (4 boys & 3 girls) yet did not give birth to any of them!
  2. I was on track to become a concert flautist, but gave it up for rock n roll.
  3. I was a child 'genius'.
  4. I am an awesome home cook, but terrible baker.
  5. The only match that e-harmony could come up for me, was a 60 year old biker living in a hut in Hawaii. Um, no. Still single, hint hint! :tongue:

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
  5. The only match that e-harmony could come up for me, was a 60 year old biker living in a hut in Hawaii. Um, no. Still single, hint hint! :tongue:

Me too for number three, was placed in G&T and an advanced program.

- I have recurrent ovarian cancer

- I can't decide if I like men or women

- I can fit my fist in my mouth

- my iq is 163

- I won't wear the same outfit twice

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
1. I was once on track to be a symphonic tuba player, but made a few choices that led me away from that path.

2. I have a concealed weapons permit, but rarely carry.

3. I know all of the words to many, many Abba songs.

4. I taught myself how to play bluegrass fiddle and bluegrass mandolin.

5. I'm a fisheries biologist, own my own business, and am an amateur photographer.

poultrygal

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
1. i love tomatoes. when i ask for extra tomatoes at a restaurant, i like to say "make it triple X tomatoes please"

2. i am addicted to turkish hiphop webradio

3. i read gravity's rainbow all the way through without killing myself

4. my most embarrassing favored movie is step up 3

5. and lastly, i was born a poor black child. i remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in mississippi...

# 5 Oh Enid..."Jerk" - I loved that movie, it was so funny:banana:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Me too for number three, was placed in G&T and an advanced program.

- I have recurrent ovarian cancer

- I can't decide if I like men or women

- I can fit my fist in my mouth

- my iq is 163

- I won't wear the same outfit twice

I am sorry to hear this. Have they not considered removing your ovaries or do you prefer to keep them? I'm having mine removed electively on December 15th due to large and painful cysts and the fear of ovarian cancer since there is no screening for it. I'd prefer not to have to worry about it in my future with my family history of cancer. You can PM me the answer if you'd prefer not to share it here with the LPSG crowd.

1) Bless you. I am raising one and sometimes I want to pull out my hair. I don't know how you did it.

5) I have no idea why you are single. I bet there plenty of guys who would love to give you a test drive here on LPSG. Just watch out for the creepy creepertons

1. I was once on track to be a symphonic tuba player, but made a few choices that led me away from that path.

2. I have a concealed weapons permit, but rarely carry.

3. I know all of the words to many, many Abba songs.

4. I taught myself how to play bluegrass fiddle and bluegrass mandolin.

5. I'm a fisheries biologist, own my own business, and am an amateur photographer.

1. Another musician on this thread!

2. I want my conceal carry.

3. Have you been to the Fish Hatchery in Joplin? Fond memories of my childhood at that place. I look forward to taking my daughter next time we go though there.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1) Bless you. I am raising one and sometimes I want to pull out my hair. I don't know how you did it.

5) I have no idea why you are single. I bet there plenty of guys who would love to give you a test drive here on LPSG. Just watch out for the creepy creepertons

Ok, well I'm not out of the woods kids-wise. Still have 2 left! I love it though - they are my life and reason for breathing. Personally, I think one is harder than two, but raising kids is hard in general. It's a pretty important job.

As to being single? I'm tough to match! And my ignore list is full of creepy creepertons! :biggrin1: Still, there are some very cool guys here.....

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am sorry to hear this. Have they not considered removing your ovaries or do you prefer to keep them? I'm having mine removed electively on December 15th due to large and painful cysts and the fear of ovarian cancer since there is no screening for it. I'd prefer not to have to worry about it in my future with my family history of cancer. You can PM me the answer if you'd prefer not to share it here with the LPSG crowd.

I am thirty one and it would be a huge change for me. Having your ovaries removed pushes you into menopause. I already have issues with depression and it has been found that it increases depression issues

There is a test for the BRCA2 gene so you might want to consider that before removing your ovaries. Not all cysts are related to cancer but I do understand how removing them will relieve you from the pain. Removing your ovaries with menopause, possible depression, possible osteoporosis, possible Parkinson's, and the emotional issues related to having your ovaries removed vs the radiation from a PET or PET/CT scan that can cause cancer itself, not sure which is better

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am thirty one and it would be a huge change for me. Having your ovaries removed pushes you into menopause. I already have issues with depression and it has been found that it increases depression issues

There is a test for the BRCA2 gene so you might want to consider that before removing your ovaries. Not all cysts are related to cancer but I do understand how removing them will relieve you from the pain. Removing your ovaries with menopause, possible depression, possible osteoporosis, possible Parkinson's, and the emotional issues related to having your ovaries removed vs the radiation from a PET or PET/CT scan that can cause cancer itself, not sure which is better

I am 31 as well. I've been on Estrogen for almost 16 years (yes since I was 15) because I dealt with menopausal symptoms. I've had nothing but problems since I started cycling. Years of infertility treatments to get pregnant. Endometriosis and adhesions. It's just a good option for someone like me. The pain I am having from the cysts is interfering with my life. My fallopian tubes stay inflamed as well. Just no fun being my reproductive organs I'm afraid ;)

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am 31 as well. I've been on Estrogen for almost 16 years (yes since I was 15) because I dealt with menopausal symptoms. I've had nothing but problems since I started cycling. Years of infertility treatments to get pregnant. Endometriosis and adhesions. It's just a good option for someone like me. The pain I am having from the cysts is interfering with my life. My fallopian tubes stay inflamed as well. Just no fun being my reproductive organs I'm afraid ;)

Then for you it sounds like the right move, good luck with surgery