6 Inches

whatadork

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL....agreed @cbrmale.....

I measure mine like you, but if I do what this site is telling me is the "REAL mesurement, bonepressed, then I think I'm actually the same girth but maybe a 6.2, 6.3....... What positions did you notice you were hitting her cervix?? When I finger mygirl, my fingers are shorter then my penis, and I can reach her cervix, she tells me to control, so I'm not sure shes a fan of it, but when I fuck her maybe it's becase the head isnt solid like fingertips so I can't feel it it...... We do many positions, but I'm a fan of doggystyle, and missionary is good for the reciever because its the deepest penetration and clit stimulation from pubic bones, I'm assuming thats the position where you hit her cervix.

One girl when she was leaning forward on top of me if I slammed myself upwards into her she would go "ouch!" and she told me "I can't believe how deep you go" at one point. (Which was flattering since I know I'm not actually big).

The other girl, if I put her legs up on my shoulders and thrust in hard, I'd get the "ouch". Some positions I can go to town and not hit it. But yeah I can't feel anything at all. My guess too is since we're not that big we barely nudge it. Which is enough to hurt but not enough for us to notice we're banging into something (esp since it probably moves back a little when we hit it).

It probably helped that both of these girls were like 5'2" tall.

So I'm actually wondering what people do when they're like 7.5" or bigger. You'd have to watch yourself carefully in pretty much all positions!

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Def. have to be careful with bigger. My buddy told me the other day its wierd how God blesses you with soemthing that everyone wants but you cant use it properly. Hes just about 8 (or so he claims: known liar so I'd say probably anywhere between 7-7.5) and he couldn't fuck a girl because it hurt her too much. Hes had tons of sex, but he describes it as more of 1/2 or 2/3 of the penis in and out. I love the feeling fo ramming against my girls body. Dont get me wrong, I would love to have a 7 inch, Im sure I can work my way with that....but a 6er will do, besides Ive heard this from every female regarding sex (and some men :eek:) that its not the size its the motion.....

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is the size of your BF? I remember feeling that my dick wasnt big enough as a 6, I always wondered if my GF wished it was bigger, but I began to think about what I think about her and realized that its probably the same way she thinks about me.....What I mean by this is that ever since a young boy my biggest turn on was huge tits. I love them big. My girlfriend doesnt have big ones, its impossible to titty fuck, but I dont even give a fuck about her breast size. I like her. So im assuming that even though she may have had bigger dicks than mine previously, maybe same sized ones, and maybe smaller ones, she probably doesnt care either.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
What is the size of your BF? I remember feeling that my dick wasnt big enough as a 6, I always wondered if my GF wished it was bigger, but I began to think about what I think about her and realized that its probably the same way she thinks about me.....What I mean by this is that ever since a young boy my biggest turn on was huge tits. I love them big. My girlfriend doesnt have big ones, its impossible to titty fuck, but I dont even give a fuck about her breast size. I like her. So im assuming that even though she may have had bigger dicks than mine previously, maybe same sized ones, and maybe smaller ones, she probably doesnt care either.

True...

However it doesn't help you wanting more. My dick varies in size I think because I have sex for so long - between 7.25-8 long, & 5 - 6 girth, & only fills out properly when I near orgasm. I'd rather it was it's full size all the time!

Oddly enough, none of my 1st 30 partners commented on my size, but all of the last 70 have. Go figure. I think that 90% of guys are never really happy with their size, but remember, getting it up & keeping it up are paramount.

It's not a bad thing though as it probably makes you a better round lover, as you try harder, & create that emotional security that frees women to have better sex with you.

My current partner can not only take me @ full stretch, but a 5.5 girth vibe easily at the same time, which equates to at least a 9 inch girth! Thankfully, I don't think any guy naturally has that size, but it still feels humbling( & freaky deaky dirty)!

MadCock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You seem to be of a good size to me, as long as both you and your lover are satisfied who really cares about what others think?
I have an average hard-on of 7.25X6.25. I’ve never thought of myself as big and still don’t for the most part just a bet more than average is all. Yes I’ve had girl friends tell me that I was big. But only two that made it seem believable, the first was a Turkish woman she was not all that tight but I could only get about half of my penis in side of her. She went on and on about how long my cock was. The second is now my wife; she never said a thing about my size when we first started having sex then one night when out drinking with friends the subject of size came up. All the girls talking about how her mans cock is the biggest she has been with. Then all of a sudden the wife perked up and asked the couple that was with was the night after a rock show do you remember the size contest that went down later that night? Then she piped up and said I know my man as a big cock and I’ve proved it once. Then she leaned in to girl from that night and said loud enough that everyone could hear, you should see how big he gets when he is ready to pop a load and they both covered their mouths and you could hear an O my god.

ballmantx

1st Like
Media
My size complex has gotten out of control lately. I was 6.5" at about 13 or 14, which just looked huge on me. I have grown to over 7" (sometime barley and sometime by 1/2" inch) and have always felt good about this. My problem is that I am barely 5" at best in girth (when really hard), I had always thought I'd be over 8" since I was pretty big when young (but stopped growing) and I am small flaccid. So, I should be sort of happy with size but I'm not. Just wish it had kept growing I guess.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Although at right about 6 inches in length, I am not happy with my girth either (4.5" at the middle of shaft, which is 1/2 inch below the usual average; I'm 5" at the very base). It sucks, dude, I know.

I just think of myself as "girth challenged".

My size complex has gotten out of control lately. I was 6.5" at about 13 or 14, which just looked huge on me. I have grown to over 7" (sometime barley and sometime by 1/2" inch) and have always felt good about this. My problem is that I am barely 5" at best in girth (when really hard), I had always thought I'd be over 8" since I was pretty big when young (but stopped growing) and I am small flaccid. So, I should be sort of happy with size but I'm not. Just wish it had kept growing I guess.

Last edited:

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Although at right about 6 inches in length, I am not happy with my girth either (4.5" at the middle of shaft, which is 1/2 inch below the usual average; I'm 5" at the very base). It sucks, dude, I know.

I just think of myself as "girth challenged".

I am the same size... maybe a hair thinner in girth at mid shaft (closer to 4 3/8" around). I too feel "girth challenged!"

D_Porthos Porksworde

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 6x4.5 and while I wouldn't mind trading places with a monster cock for a day, just to see how it feels, you have to accept and like what you have at the end of the day. My wife says my banana cock hits certain parts of her she didn't know existed, so she's happy.

WhiteBoy86

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am happy with my size before I cum but after the first nut I don't feel as big. If my gf and I work things right I can get fully hard again. Also with a condom on I can't stay as hard as without. I have hit bottom with my 6x5 after about 25 mins of pounding on my gfs pussy she almost got off from intercorse but didn't quite make it before I blew. She said when she was getting close that it kinda hurt unlike her getting off from my toung. I love to eat her pussy I want to break out recored of 4 org for her but she always makes me stop. Nothing better than eating her pussy while fingering her tight pussy while I get to watch her Ds bounce around. :)