A confession

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Fireplace, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Fireplace

Fireplace New Member

I have to confess something. I think our babysitter is completely, utterly, 100% freaking HOT! Usually my wife won't keep the hot babysitters around long but she really likes this one (she is super nice) and this makes me very happy. HUGE Rack, tight, tight stomach, incredible ass....OMG. Totally freaking hot and over 18! :)

I'd never touch her (without wife's consent at least but ain't holding my breath on that lol) as that's not my style but really- it makes coming home just that much nicer after we go out.

So there you have it. Our babysitter is one hell of a hot hot hottie!!!

:)

2. Black Guy in EA

Black Guy in EA New Member

Albums:
    I think I speak for everyone when I say we want some pics of her.

3. Fireplace

Fireplace New Member

haha
    Let me see what I can do....

4. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Fireplace, this might be a marriage wrecker if you even bring up your desires to your wife. I noticed you held out some hope there with the line "not without my wifes permission"

Keep the fantasy a fantasy and don't make your wife feel inadequate by even mentioning it to her. Just some advice from a wife.

5. nudeyorker

Gold Member

You can't post photos or personal information of others here without their consent!

6. Fireplace

Fireplace New Member

No worries...my wife and I love each other and I have no desire to "act" on anything at all. The babysitter is hot is all!! :) While the idea of a 3some or something is interesting...we've talked about it before and both believe the concept is best left in fantasy land rather than in real life. Regardless, she's hot! :) hahahaa

7. Corius

Corius New Member

Fireplace, I suspect that millions of men would have to admit to the same thoughts. In my lifetime, I have seen thousands of persons, both male and female, whom I viewed as extremely attractive sexually, babysitters among them. Fortunately, I was never so beside myself that I ever made a move to act on my thoughts. That, I suppose, is the protection from foolishness which our social upbringing provides. Still, be glad that you can be stirred; it is your body and mind assuring you that you are quite normal. One partner has always been sufficient for me and I never wanted, or asked for permission to cheat. A kindly Providence did provide us with the means to obtain temporary relief; I have relied on my trusty right hand many times while my mind seemed always ready to provide a picture to enhance the moment. So, IMHO no confession is necessary and being the gentleman which I assume you are you will treasure your thoughts, but you will hold fast to your respect for the sitter and for your wife and yourself and confine yourself to romantic and genital expression of your sexual urges only when it is appropriate to do so and only when following your urges can be done without hurting others.

8. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Take out all of that sexual frustration on your wife and pound her through the headboard. Thats what i used to do when i'd get horny on here.

9. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

There is a song by princess superstar that reminds me of this post. I'm a bad babysitter, got my boyfriend in your shower... oops making six bucks an hour..

10. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

QFT, buddy. QFT...

Draft saved Draft deleted