A couple quick shots...

A great environment for a shoot. Texture on the walls, amber coloring.
kept the socks on too :)

The third "tai chi" one, the way your shape plays with the perspective is fun.
...wrists and knee bent at the just the right intersection(s).

Really nice. :veryhappy:
 
VERY NICELY DONE!

Aside from you being cuter than a bugs ear and having a great body, the background and perspective frame the shots quite well. You have a good eye, I look forward to seeing more of your creative shots. :cool:
 
A great environment for a shoot. Texture on the walls, amber coloring.
kept the socks on too :)

The third "tai chi" one, the way your shape plays with the perspective is fun.
...wrists and knee bent at the just the right intersection(s).

Really nice. :veryhappy:

Someone PM'd me and said I look like I'm floating.
 
Beautiful photos, especially all the colors, the background. Im wondering if they have any particular message? in the first one you look strong and lonely... love it!

They are a reflection of me, and how I feel. I'm trying to find myself in these pictures. I have several more "photoshoots" planned tomorrow, so I'll be back soon with something fresh.