A Cute Young Stud...

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
I just sent him over to your place. He's outside your door right now. I'll call him and tell him you'd rather not fuck him. Too bad, he thinks you're a god.
I don't think it's too bad at all.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
OK but I can't guarantee nobody's seen it. I don't think you are.
Dude, you can't just replace the one word witih dashes, you gotta take out the whole sentence, like I did. The way you've got it now, somebody's bound to guess.

It's late right now, practically no one is online.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
madame_zora said:
Who gives a fuck about your little "secret", I've got the stud on the way over!

Sorcerer, you shouldn't have...yes you should.

And then he staggered from Jana's door spent after a night he would never forget, in positions he'd never heard of. Muscles he never knew existed were sore. He'd been thoroughly fucked. His hair was crusty. His big cock was sore and sucked raw. His glutes and lats were sore from a night of hard pumping. He had bite marks on his chest and rake marks on his back. Jana had a good time. So did our stud.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
And then he staggered from Jana's door spent after a night he would never forget, in positions he'd never heard of. Muscles he never knew existed were sore. He'd been thoroughly fucked. His hair was crusty. His big cock was sore and sucked raw. His glutes and lats were sore from a night of hard pumping. He had bite marks on his chest and rake marks on his back. Jana had a good time. So did our stud.
And they all lived happily ever after. The end.