A Life changing event!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Something very cool happened to me today.
I cannot talk about it, YET... But If all goes well my life has changed for the better!

Sheesh! You are such a tease, can't you give us a little hint? Can we guess?

Hmmm, it will change your life for the better...
  • Your wife is pregnant with triplets!
  • You have been hired to play with Aerosmith on their next tour!
  • You won $1,000,000 on a scratch off lottery ticket!
  • Somebody gave you a puppy!
  • You met Hugh Hefner @ Starbuck's and he has hired you to act as personal assistant to the bunnys who 'act' on The Girls Next Door!
  • You have been awarded a full scholarship to Stanford University - Law School. Now you can fullfill your life long dream of becoming an attorney!
  • The test came back negative you do not have Herpes!
  • You are going to be the chief quality control manager for Fleshlight and will be getting paid to test the product daily!
Well whatever it is I wish you good luck DJG!

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
heh, yeha, im not really a religious guy, but I am very spiritual, I know that is a cop out, but yeah...

Nah, I don't see it as a cop out. You simply aren't allowing your inner reality to be defined by religion... A cop out would be to pretend otherwise so that you don't stick your neck out for what you believe. :smile:

Congratulations DJG, I am very happy for you and wait with excitement until the day that you are able to share more with us. You deserve nothing but the best, so it really is good to know that good things are coming your way. All of the best!