A new emboldened approach

Growing123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I came out lateish in life at 35. Even then I remained quite inhibited. I have got to a stage where I want to be braver. I just read a thread about a gay guy that attracts all the straights by being himself but having a certain Je ne sais quoi. It has made me think about what it might be like if I am fearless with guys- gay or straight.

I want to be more bold and flirt with guys just for the sake of it. I'm very straight acting so people don't suspect I'm gay until I disclose it. As a man how would you react to a straight acting guy being very open about his desires? For example if I'm sitting with a straight guy and spot a guy and comment on his attractiveness. I'm imagining that some guys - especially bi guys - may appreciate it. Straight guys might also not give a toss. I just want to not be scared anymore. I may even ask guys out for a drink and even if they are straight tell them about my wish for a male partner. Hopefully they won't care. I think that I'm my own worst enemy.

I am going to be more flirtatious to all guys regardless of orientation. I'm not going to make anyone uncomfortable but I'm also not going to remain uncomfortable myself. Any advice?