A Perved On The Forums?

Private101

Experimental Member
Media
I was camming with bigcock22cm when I started pleasing my self and then all of sudden I noticed his cam stopped and he wouldn't move. I paused my cam to see what he would do.. in MSN it said he was typing and his hands weren't moving on the camera. Be careful with him, he will use a cam for a little and then pause it himself and then watch you.
Be Careful

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I found out a fake last night too.. he was using someone else's pic's sending them, and saying they were him.. when the 3 pics did not match each other at all.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was camming with bigcock22cm when I started pleasing my self and then all of sudden I noticed his cam stopped and he wouldn't move. I paused my cam to see what he would do.. in MSN it said he was typing and his hands weren't moving on the camera. Be careful with him, he will use a cam for a little and then pause it himself and then watch you.
Be Careful

Maybe, maybe not.

I cam regularly with a couple of friends and the cams freeze all the time, sometimes (rarely) the cam will unfreeze on it's own, most times the only fix is to disconnect and restart the video link.

I wouldn't condemn a guy based on this alone. For one, he was on camera with you for part of the time, you haven't said whether he matched any other pics of himself you might have seen. Also, you said MSN said he was typing, at least that's a sign he wasn't using both hands to jack off.:wink:

Even if he did deliberately pause his camera, that would just make him an opportunist, not a fake.