Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Everything in this story, including the characters, is made up.
-
I, Jace, walked into the cozy cafe, spotting my friend Nick sipping on a latte in the corner. We exchanged a warm smile, and I plopped down across from him. We chatted about our mundane weeks, and before I knew it, we were laughing and joking like old times. As we finished our drinks, Nick suggested we head back to his place to hang out some more. I agreed, and we strolled out of the cafe, enjoying the crisp afternoon air.

As we walked into Nick's apartment, I couldn't help but notice the familiar comfort that surrounded me. We plopped down on the couch, and Nick asked if I wanted a beer. I nodded, and he handed me a cold one. We clinked bottles and took a swig, settling in for a chill afternoon.

The conversation flowed easily, and we soon found ourselves delving into more provocative topics. Sex, in particular, became the focal point of our discussion. I confessed my curiosity about the gay community and told him that I think I might be Bisexuall but never tried anything with a guy. Nick's eyes lit up. "I have something to show you," he said, a sly grin spreading across his face.

"Follow me," he said, leading me to his bedroom. Nick opened a drawer, revealing a black and purple pup hood, a matching harness, jockstrap, and tail butt plug. I raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "What's all this?" I asked, my curiosity getting the better of me.

"I've been exploring pup play," Nick explained, his voice filled with excitement. "It's a form of role-play, where I become a pup, and my partner is my handler." I listened intently, fascinated by the concept.

Nick handed me the pup hood, and I examined it, feeling the soft, plush material. He encouraged me to try it on, and I hesitated for a moment before slipping it over my head. The world around me transformed, and I felt a strange sense of liberation.

"Wow, this is weirdly comfortable," I said, my voice muffled by the hood. Nick chuckled and handed me a few dog toys, which I began to play with, feeling strangely carefree. Nick watched me, his eyes sparkling with amusement, and I could sense his arousal growing.

"You're a natural," Nick said, his voice low and husky. I caught him adjusting himself, and my curiosity got the better of me. I reached out, stroking his crotch through his jeans. Nick's eyes locked onto mine, his pupils dilating.

Without thinking, I dropped to my knees, my heart racing. I fumbled with Nick's zipper, and he helped me free his dick. I stared up at him, my heart pounding in my chest. "I've never done this before," I admitted, my voice barely above a whisper.

"I'll guide you," Nick said, his voice gentle. I hesitated for a moment before taking his dick into my mouth. The sensation was foreign, yet exhilarating. Nick's fingers tangled in my hair, guiding me as I sucked and licked his shaft.

Before I knew it, Nick was pulling me up, his lips crashing onto mine. We stumbled backward, our clothes shedding away, until we were both naked and entwined on the bed. Nick's hands roamed my body, leaving trails of fire in their wake.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Nick asked, his voice heavy with desire. I nodded, my heart pounding in my chest. Nick smiled, his eyes burning with passion.

The next few hours were a blur of sweat, skin, and exploration. Nick took his time, guiding me through the uncharted territory of gay sex. I felt like a sponge, soaking up every sensation, every touch, and every kiss. When Nick finally entered me, I felt my world shatter into a million pieces. The pain was fleeting, replaced by an intense, throbbing pleasure that left me gasping for air.

As we lay there, spent and exhausted, Nick turned to me with a smile. "You're a natural, Jace. You're a pup at heart." I chuckled, still reeling from the aftermath.

"What's my pup name, then?" I asked, feeling a newfound sense of belonging. Nick thought for a moment before a sly grin spread across his face.

"You're Pup Aceon, my friend," Nick said, his voice filled with warmth. I smiled, feeling a sense of pride and ownership wash over me.

As we drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms, I knew that this was just the beginning of a new chapter in my life – one filled with excitement, exploration, and a deeper understanding of myself.

PupVesper

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow! I am not a big fan of erotic stories, but this one caught my eye, and for a good reason. I think you basically wrote about an encounter that I'm hoping for! Jace's newly discovered interest for being a pup is strangely familar to me. I have felt the exact same feeling when I wore my hood for the first time. This is beautiful, exciting, and I can't wait to read more :)