A test for Alex8...

Ok, temporarily ignoring the GoogleImages guy...

Damn! Alex8, you really outdid yourself. Of course, I suppose I had just assumed that my little Nino was an innocent type of guy and had never done a movie described as being "the whole Kama Sutra."

Now that I've seen Nino nude I feel a little dirty (and also a little ashamed to admit that I'm now completely in love with Chris Evans).

Ok, Alex8. You win. I'm yours. :eek:
 
matt nixon said:
shoot, been around this site a little while...and never get anything hot..no offence but the site name and all.......you got nothing!,anything here you can get on google image for cripes sake!..(other than the vid i linked you to of colin farell having sex of course)...so ,step it up..really could care-less of images i can "google-image"...what say you?

What is it lately with all the whiny-ass bitches and their king-size sense of entitlement? Do they think somebody's getting paid to spoon-feed them jerk-off pics? Jesus!
 
matt nixon said:
shoot, been around this site a little while...and never get anything hot..no offence but the site name and all.......you got nothing!,anything here you can get on google image for cripes sake!..(other than the vid i linked you to of colin farell having sex of course)...so ,step it up..really could care-less of images i can "google-image"...what say you?

I say... You shithead.......... me uninterested.

You dont' like the pics, don't look.... OR better yet, if you are so good at hunting, I suggest you find things yourself.
 
matt nixon said:
shoot, been around this site a little while...and never get anything hot..no offence but the site name and all.......you got nothing!,anything here you can get on google image for cripes sake!..(other than the vid i linked you to of colin farell having sex of course)...so ,step it up..really could care-less of images i can "google-image"...what say you?

I concur with Alex. I haven't seen most of these pictures around, though I haven't intensely looked. Also, keep in mind that celebrities don't walk around naked, waiting to be secretly captured. The ones that haven't had a nude scene in a movie were caught slipping up, and that probably only really happens to maybe an eighth of them at best.
 
I really gotta' admitt that Alex is one of the greatest guys here, he is the one that always pops out with brand new images!!!

He also knows a lot too :):smile:

...What's your profession Alex?
 
septimusseverus said:
I meant other than that of course!!!:smile:

D'you really think I have time for anything other than being tallguy's sex slave? He's very demanding, y'know! :eek:

To answer your question seriously: I generally prefer to remain rather vague on these boards about precisely what I do - purely out of my own healthy sense of paranoia and maintaining online security. I work in connection with the film industry, but none of what I do has any direct relation to the kinds of material I have ever posted at LPSG. :wink:
 
I don't know about all this. I think Alex needs a real test.

I'll be busy dreaming one up.
 
Matthew said:
I don't know about all this. I think Alex needs a real test.

I'll be busy dreaming one up.
If you want pictures of Bea Arthur as a man, I'm not doing it! :mad: :biggrin1:
 
alex8 said:
If you want pictures of Bea Arthur as a man, I'm not doing it! :mad: :biggrin1:

Heck, that's easy---she showed up as a man in practically every episode of "M:tongue:aude"