A warning about onlyfans

Hashtagreblog

Cherished Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2017
Posts
137
Media
0
Likes
284
Points
83
Location
Melbourne (Victoria, Australia)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gender
Male
One common thing I have noticed on here is the amount of guys you guys complain about not having content or not having nude content or the amount of you wanting porn star's content.

Here are a few thing's I'd like to warn you about before you decide to subscribe.

1. Onlyfans isn't a porn site, users can upload whatever the hell they want, pics of their dog if they choose.

2. Click Bait is a thing on onlyfans. guys will post a pic on instagram and tell you to sub to see more on their onlyfans. more may just be another similar pic. my advice if they don't show ass on insta, do you think they'll show dick on onlyfans?

3. Porn star content isn't as good as you may think. Often it's poorly shot amateur crap. Considering these guys have full videos of them having sex why pay for a 30 second clip that is shit? they only plus to their "private" content is it is normally bareback, but cum shot's are rare.

4. A lot of porn stars use click bait to get you to sub and the content they have with a certain person/performer or model might just be a pick in a nightclub.

5. before you start throwing $10 bills around, maybe just sub to a porn studio or better yet head to pornhub and search onlyfans or the particular person's name. someone may have sub'd and shared their content.

I have sub'd to a few different people and more often then not I am disappointed and realised I got click baited. Instagrammers are famous for doing this.

SAVE YOUR MONEY, onlyfans in general isn't worth it and they are highly unlikely to give you a refund.

I could compile a list of click baiters or scammers but I'd be here all day.

Hope this helps you guys out. Onlyfans... biggest scam since youtubers releasing merch,
 
You raise some good points, but there is more to consider.

-To my knowledge, OnlyFans doesn't offer refunds. If you subscribe and you're disappointed, there goes your $10 (or however much) for the month.
-Content varies. Some guys really do try to give their fans their money's worth. Ask around and do some research before subscribing
-Your mileage may vary. You might hate content that other people love and vice versa, so don't take anyone's word as gospel.
-Adjust your expectations. Look, it's not entirely fair to trash a guy's OnlyFans page because he's not posting full length hardcore videos multiple times daily. Have reasonable expectations from the people you're subscribing to.
 
You raise some good points, but there is more to consider.

-To my knowledge, OnlyFans doesn't offer refunds. If you subscribe and you're disappointed, there goes your $10 (or however much) for the month.
-Content varies. Some guys really do try to give their fans their money's worth. Ask around and do some research before subscribing
-Your mileage may vary. You might hate content that other people love and vice versa, so don't take anyone's word as gospel.
-Adjust your expectations. Look, it's not entirely fair to trash a guy's OnlyFans page because he's not posting full length hardcore videos multiple times daily. Have reasonable expectations from the people you're subscribing to.

Very true, but Don't expect a guy to be posting nudes or videos at all, like I said it's not a porn site and chances are if they guy is popular, his content is probably on here lol.

My main point is, if you aren't really sure about a guy don't sub. save your money and don't waste it subbing to porn stars you will be disappointed and anything good they do post will probably be shared on pornhub.
 
Despite what some members on this site think OnlyFans is NOT a porn site. The people there can post what they wish.

They are under no obligation to post any kind of NSFW content because you are desperate enough to see them nude that you assume that's what they're going to be posting.

Unless they explicitly state that they're going to post something and then fail to deliver, subscribers have no right to be upset or call them 'scammers'.
 
Despite what some members on this site think OnlyFans is NOT a porn site. The people there can post what they wish.

They are under no obligation to post any kind of NSFW content because you are desperate enough to see them nude that you assume that's what they're going to be posting.

Unless they explicitly state that they're going to post something and then fail to deliver, subscribers have no right to be upset or call them 'scammers'.
When I say they are a scammer or a click baiter I'm talking about a guy who post's a pic in his underwear or post's a censored pic saying it's uncensored on onlyfans, if you assume it's a nude and sub 99% of the time they are in small underwear or something is covering them.

I'm just giving my tips and advice here guys. a lot of guys get burned
 
  • Like
Reactions: N68
when it comes to normal guys it's generally fine, when it's an instagrammer, be very careful besides iimmichaelwalker I have found all instagrammers to be click baiters or scammers
I think it should be very telling or not whether the person will respond to a twitter/insta message or DM prior to you subscribing. If they won’t give you the time of day and answer and questions you have then they likely don’t care about you, just the subscription
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hashtagreblog
I think it should be very telling or not whether the person will respond to a twitter/insta message or DM prior to you subscribing. If they won’t give you the time of day and answer and questions you have then they likely don’t care about you, just the subscription
Very true. chriswalshthestar is a complete waste of money all he cares about is the sub he posts exactly the same content as instagram and always says " see more on onlyfans" when what you are actually going to see is the same dam photo, I messaged him and his reply was I don't post nudes, my response was then don't use click bait or tell your followers they'll see more on onlyfans when it's the same fucking content lol. he didn't reply
 
Very true. chriswalshthestar is a complete waste of money all he cares about is the sub he posts exactly the same content as instagram and always says " see more on onlyfans" when what you are actually going to see is the same dam photo, I messaged him and his reply was I don't post nudes, my response was then don't use click bait or tell your followers they'll see more on onlyfans when it's the same fucking content lol. he didn't reply
It’s sad that people don’t turn their backs on people like him.

There’s Sean Pratt too who openly mocked his subscribers on twitter
 
  • Like
Reactions: N68 and Manclandlad
It’s sad that people don’t turn their backs on people like him.

There’s Sean Pratt too who openly mocked his subscribers on twitter
3ryan H4wn replied to me on instagram basically doing the same thing, saying fans who couldn't support him financially were scum of the earth, after I shared the conversation, so many turned on him, he has all but disappeared
 
What’s the difference between a ‘random las’ and a porn subscription?
a random being someone famous or popular on social media or just some random dude getting his cock out.

also be cautious of "cam show" performers they are normally just posted a clip or some pics just to get those extra dollars out of their subs.

Porn stars might film a small clip or something behind the scenes, the majority of Armond Rizzo's onlyfans is bareback clips were he is getting fucked by a random guy. rarely there are cum shots. there is the occasional porn star who actually posts good content that is worth subbing to, but again they are a porn star and you can see professional content of them having sex.
 
One common thing I have noticed on here is the amount of guys you guys complain about not having content or not having nude content or the amount of you wanting porn star's content.

Here are a few thing's I'd like to warn you about before you decide to subscribe.

1. Onlyfans isn't a porn site, users can upload whatever the hell they want, pics of their dog if they choose.

2. Click Bait is a thing on onlyfans. guys will post a pic on instagram and tell you to sub to see more on their onlyfans. more may just be another similar pic. my advice if they don't show ass on insta, do you think they'll show dick on onlyfans?

3. Porn star content isn't as good as you may think. Often it's poorly shot amateur crap. Considering these guys have full videos of them having sex why pay for a 30 second clip that is shit? they only plus to their "private" content is it is normally bareback, but cum shot's are rare.

4. A lot of porn stars use click bait to get you to sub and the content they have with a certain person/performer or model might just be a pick in a nightclub.

5. before you start throwing $10 bills around, maybe just sub to a porn studio or better yet head to pornhub and search onlyfans or the particular person's name. someone may have sub'd and shared their content.

I have sub'd to a few different people and more often then not I am disappointed and realised I got click baited. Instagrammers are famous for doing this.

SAVE YOUR MONEY, onlyfans in general isn't worth it and they are highly unlikely to give you a refund.

I could compile a list of click baiters or scammers but I'd be here all day.

Hope this helps you guys out. Onlyfans... biggest scam since youtubers releasing merch,
I totally agree with your point about porn stars - it just seems absolutely pointless paying money to see a pornstars dick pics lol - google is free
 
It's true it is not a porn site, but come on... it kind of is?

I don't mind being subscribed if the person posting content is actually a nice guy, that's why I literally am only following the one person.
 
The thing that bothers me about it is many of the accounts that advertise onlyfans on LPSG seem to be newly created, or ones that are years old, but have very few posts. Is someone just creating or recycling old accounts here to flood the forums with advertisements about the site ? Free advertisement for them, annoying for us. I don't know a fraction of the people who are being advertised. After seeing a bunch of posts for the same person, I'm not going to be interested.
 
Onlyfans. Why, every time I see this in a post do I have to stifle a yawn.
I wonder what the next fad will be...........?
 
  • Like
Reactions: rihrihroman