• We are rebuilding our search index, so results may be missing or incomplete for a short period.

    You can close this by clicking the 'X' at the top corner of this notice.

Aaron fuller

Yeah you’re totally right........ Because this is worth every penny. No need for a thanks, I don’t want his edited, filtered, flexing too hard stuff anyway lol he’s not a Ferrari, maybe a nice Ford or Chevy.
This shit is hella filtered. Looked photoshopped not gonna lie but *shrugs* whatever. Thanks for posting!
 
  • Like
Reactions: rudford1 and sbb666
Anyone wanna send me Aaron pics? I have SebbAndDion OF and they show a lot. Ill trade!
I had no idea who sebb and Dion were and then I googled them.

....so they're like clones? Who fuck? I'm confused by what I'm looking at.
 
I had no idea who sebb and Dion were and then I googled them.

....so they're like clones? Who fuck? I'm confused by what I'm looking at.

they are boyfriends one is Mexican(sebb - bottom) and the other American(dion - top) I believe but their both really hot.
onlyfans
 
  • Like
Reactions: rudford1
Just sent a new DM for $20 saying “I look so much better without clothes” ... Not sure I want to risk it tho
I wouldn’t waste your money. His last few DM has been a waste. He has to learn he can’t keep doing this so the less people that buy the more he’ll see his OF will go to shit
 
  • Like
Reactions: tcs87 and 8bitnerd