D
deleted1245908
Guest
I have nothing to lie about. There’s the proof. So good job making yourself look stupid. Go hide under a rock somewhere since you’ve just been shamed.
Iconic
I have nothing to lie about. There’s the proof. So good job making yourself look stupid. Go hide under a rock somewhere since you’ve just been shamed.
LMAOOOOO "babe u want me to suck that cock babe? Yeah babe? U wanna see my thick cock babe? And suck it babe? Babe wants to suck it?"Y’all sext like highschoolers tho
i mean, he's acting. he'll say whatever you want to get that $200.I have nothing to lie about. There’s the proof. So good job making yourself look stupid. Go hide under a rock somewhere since you’ve just been shamed.
I mean, he was born in 2000. Not that far off lolY’all sext like highschoolers tho
Y’all sext like highschoolers tho
I have nothing to lie about. There’s the proof. So good job making yourself look stupid. Go hide under a rock somewhere since you’ve just been shamed.
I did not lol. I charged him $100 for one of my pics and he read the messages and ignored me, then changed it to where I have to tip in order to message him. There’s no way I’d ever pay that much for a little piece of content. If I’m gonna pay $200, I’d better receive a months worth of porn lolDid u really gave that idiot $200? Please tell me you didn't
He’s cute he should make any only fans lolLucas did a funny job and sadly realistic review of his experience being a member of Onlyfans and how much money it costs him lol.
Honestly, can people stop funding this guy altogether. If anyone is willing to spend that crazy amount on money on one pic, then y'all really dumb. Let the demand go down so he's forced to lower his prices. He's not even that cute. Someone needs to end his "career" lmao
How dare you crush the American dream!
Hah Yes he should. He seemed to be thinking about it per his video, but he wanted it to be unique. I doubt he’d ever do it.He’s cute he should make any only fans lol
His prices are ridiculous to me too, but this is an outrageous thing to say. "Hey people who are willing to pay more for something than I am, please stop paying so the prices can go down and I can pay for it too".Honestly, can people stop funding this guy altogether. If anyone is willing to spend that crazy amount on money on one pic, then y'all really dumb. Let the demand go down so he's forced to lower his prices. He's not even that cute. Someone needs to end his "career" lmao
there's nothing outrageous about community organising. the thirsty gays are unionising and there's nothing u can do about it henny.His prices are ridiculous to me too, but this is an outrageous thing to say. "Hey people who are willing to pay more for something than I am, please stop paying so the prices can go down and I can pay for it too".
Factsthere's nothing outrageous about community organising. the thirsty gays are unionising and there's nothing u can do about it henny.
Not outrageous at all really. What’s really outrageous is that there are people willing to pay $60+ for a 5 second clip or a single picture lolHis prices are ridiculous to me too, but this is an outrageous thing to say. "Hey people who are willing to pay more for something than I am, please stop paying so the prices can go down and I can pay for it too".
You are about to get attacked LMFAOO GOODLUCK!So did he post any naked pics?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.