Aaron Hunt tiktok

If any of you do sub, please let me know what's there. Not willing to pay more than a tenner when he only has 2 posts so far and his 2nd post says "Check your DMs" ... if it's all gonna be behind a paywall i dont wanna sub
I’ve been waiting for someone to say if they’ve subbed before I do
 
Did u get the ppv? Worth it?
I got the PPV & considering what he was suggesting on TikTok I feel everyone’s been scammed. I think he’s had a lot of criticism so far which I hope he’ll put right with some content he was promising. But as of now it’s just been a waste of money
 
  • Like
Reactions: PompeyPaul
I got the PPV & considering what he was suggesting on TikTok I feel everyone’s been scammed. I think he’s had a lot of criticism so far which I hope he’ll put right with some content he was promising. But as of now it’s just been a waste of money
Care to share ?
 
I got the PPV & considering what he was suggesting on TikTok I feel everyone’s been scammed. I think he’s had a lot of criticism so far which I hope he’ll put right with some content he was promising. But as of now it’s just been a waste of money
In the PPV, is it actually the pp?
 
  • Like
Reactions: PompeyPaul
I got the PPV & considering what he was suggesting on TikTok I feel everyone’s been scammed. I think he’s had a lot of criticism so far which I hope he’ll put right with some content he was promising. But as of now it’s just been a waste of money
I’m definitely curious but I’ll have to wait till more content drops
 
He’s probably made close to a $1000 dollars, with 60 likes on his profile and around a dozen on his ppv. I called a guy out doing something similar. Having to pay extra for any real content should be outlawed. At least on chaturbate you can vote them down which usually ends their games. But if OF and he is making money, they probably don’t care, ffs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mr_Jenkins_00
He’s probably made close to a $1000 dollars, with 60 likes on his profile and around a dozen on his ppv. I called a guy out doing something similar. Having to pay extra for any real content should be outlawed. At least on chaturbate you can vote them down which usually ends their games. But if OF and he is making money, they probably don’t care, ffs.
I hate the idea of PPV i have no idea why tiktok guys do it, i would understand for actual sex workers doing it maybe if it's got like production value and another well known person and they need that extra money to profit from it. But the thing is, sex workers don't use that feature, most sex workers will put all content on their feed for everyone who's subbed to see, but then you have people like Tyler Posey who puts up PPVs for ridiculous prices and it was never the pp. Then you have "influencers" like Connor Bobay who will literally put up a PPV for HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS and then have a complete tantrum when his stuff gets leaked... thank god he doesn't do that anymore. But the idea of PPV is just a really dumb way for people who aren't even really famous to scam their fans out of as much money as possible and for some mental reason, people will pay it, encouraging that behaviour and it's so dumb.

I obviously get the idea that you wanna support the creator but come on, if it's a dick pic with zero production value that he could have easily sent to some girl on snapchat then why are we paying extra to see it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mr_Jenkins_00
It’s a dick pic with zero production value
I hate the idea of PPV i have no idea why tiktok guys do it, i would understand for actual sex workers doing it maybe if it's got like production value and another well known person and they need that extra money to profit from it. But the thing is, sex workers don't use that feature, most sex workers will put all content on their feed for everyone who's subbed to see, but then you have people like Tyler Posey who puts up PPVs for ridiculous prices and it was never the pp. Then you have "influencers" like Connor Bobay who will literally put up a PPV for HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS and then have a complete tantrum when his stuff gets leaked... thank god he doesn't do that anymore. But the idea of PPV is just a really dumb way for people who aren't even really famous to scam their fans out of as much money as possible and for some mental reason, people will pay it, encouraging that behaviour and it's so dumb.

I obviously get the idea that you wanna support the creator but come on, if it's a dick pic with zero production value that he could have easily sent to some girl on snapchat then why are we paying extra to see it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: PompeyPaul