Are you implying that he is gay or bisexual? Where could you have gotten that idea?Tbh I would've thought Aaron's type was trans, femboys and twinks lol
Ok these twoThe happiest I’ve seen Aaron since Kevin. View attachment 206441161
Yes, it is possible to see the head of an cut cock through those shorts. He must not have been wearing underwear.That cock head in those golf shorts![]()
Me neither but the reddit bros brought some serious receipts so I had to bring it my LPSGays . Happy he's settled down nowHappy for them! I’m usually not one to play into these rumors. But yeah this is pretty cut and dry.
I don’t like him either but that is very possible that he is being protected even people who don’t pay any attention at all to football know who he isAs much as I dont like this man, do you think this is a situation where most of the NFL knows he's gay but the public does not?
Is it though because I don’t think it is. Let’s not forget how short most American attention spans/ memory are for reasons we won’t get into. But I think SOME know OR at least heard a rumor or 2 but I think a large majority have no clue it’s very likely true. Especially given how many homophobes there are who are hardcore NFL fans ( not a reflection all fans but just saying). I mean even in the NFL it’s known I feel like it’s probably only a selected few that know. Clearly Manzel does. A few years after retirement I bet he comes out. I also think this RFK jr BS is another wall to make him seem straight. Never underestimate what a closeted man will do to stay closeted.I think it’s pretty well known. I just remember that one Bert Kreischer interview where he talks about Aaron Rodgers having all these “secrets” that he can’t publicly talk about. It’s kinda like Burt we all know what secrets your talking about….
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.