Aaron Thread?

LuttleOne

Worshipped Member
Media
Damn, what I wouldn't give to see any of those vids. Can't believe they never leaked. What about the other two (you mentioned four). Even if you're making it up, it's STILL JO material haha.

He wouldn't show the other two but they were listed as "creampie" and "BBC" so take of that what you will. The trader wanted $300 for them! lol

Reactions: sexy1234567

jeepers966p

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The thing that surprises me is that nothing new has popped up in the past two years when he has been a careless, decadent, circuit party ho. How does that happen?
I know its crazy. I would recognize his body even if his face wasn't shown, but nada is out there

Reactions: sexy1234567

Screamie

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LPSG making plans to get the video

6A255F8B-B906-48DF-AD84-8477B91CF73A.gif

Seriously tho I am merely taking in hypotheticals as I do not want to get banned. I have no interest in purchasing anything anymore and would hope whomever has the videos would just leak them out of community solidarity.

Sexb1150

Superior Member
Media
Seriously tho I am merely taking in hypotheticals as I do not want to get banned. I have no interest in purchasing anything anymore and would hope whomever has the videos would just leak them out of community solidarity.
Yeah, just let us see it out of the goodness of your horny heart.

Same. I really wish Anonymous would come around to using their digital superpowers for us gays whilst they’re out there saving the world. Why don’t they have a landline?

You really want Anonymous wasting their powers and energy to secure nudes on an insipid, vapid narcissistic human being like Aaron ‘the pig’ Schock? There is nothing sexy about a self hating gay republican who voted against every single measure that would’ve protected the LGBT community. He did his dirt, paid no price for it, and now he gets to enjoy a glamorous life jet setting with a bunch of equally repulsive bigoted circuit gays. All of whom suffer from Peter Pan syndrome with bleached assholes. :kissing:

Sorry, but not all gays care to see that clown engage in sex. But if it gets you off then by all means.