@aaronthekid

What "str8 loving sycophants" are you talking about?

The vast majority of onlyfans gay male consumers don't want to see straight guys appealing to that audience. There's a huge backlash against these guys and it's going to get more huge as time goes by...
What str8 loving sycophants? Um how long have you been on Lpsg really?? You shouldn't have to ask that question. Look around. Lol.

Also that claim about onlyfans is just not true. Its become a false truth on this site but it's total bullshit. The gays are still obsessed with straight men and trying to turn/convert them and that won't change any time soon. Lol
 
What str8 loving sycophants? Um how long have you been on Lpsg really?? You shouldn't have to ask that question. Look around. Lol.

Also that claim about onlyfans is just not true. Its become a false truth on this site but it's total bullshit. The gays are still obsessed with straight men and trying to turn/convert them and that won't change any time soon. Lol

Speak for yourself. Most gays couldn't care less about that or simply hate the fact that "straight guys" are stealing their identities and making a profit out of it. There's a huge backlash against that kind of shit in case you haven't noticed yet.

As for Aaron / John, all i can say is i genuinely feel sorry for him despite the fact he is hurting / destroying the lives of the kids who used to watch his YouTube videos. The most beautiful guys in the world are gay and it seems he's the only one who still hasn't realized that yet. It's really sad.
 
Speak for yourself. Most gays couldn't care less about that or simply hate the fact that "straight guys" are stealing their identities and making a profit out of it. There's a huge backlash against that kind of shit in case you haven't noticed yet.

As for Aaron / John, all i can say is i genuinely feel sorry for him despite the fact he is hurting / destroying the lives of the kids who used to watch his YouTube videos. The most beautiful guys in the world are gay and it seems he's the only one who still hasn't realized that yet. It's really sad.
I'm not speaking for me. I'm speaking about the general community and I didn't say anything that was wrong. The most popular OF creators on here are still mostly straight guys. Period.

That little Barrett Pall thing I suspect you're referring to is by no means massively supported. He's gotten quite a bit of backlash actually lol but believe what you want I guess
 
I'm not speaking for me. I'm speaking about the general community and I didn't say anything that was wrong. The most popular OF creators on here are still mostly straight guys. Period.

That little Barrett Pall thing I suspect you're referring to is by no means massively supported. He's gotten quite a bit of backlash actually lol but believe what you want I guess

No. The most popular OF creators on here are for the most part gay guys. Period.

Reno Gold, Acrodave, Matthew Crawford, Alejo Ospina, Daniel Montoya, Evan Peix, Braydan Ifould, among so many others. They are all gay ;)

And no, Barrett Pall is getting no backlash. On the contrary, he is receiving lots of support including by some OF creators themselves. And he'll get a lot more people on his side as time goes by. That's what happens when you fight homophobia you know ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6677171
No. The most popular OF creators on here are for the most part gay guys. Period.

Reno Gold, Acrodave, Matthew Crawford, Alejo Ospina, Daniel Montoya, Evan Peix, Braydan Ifould, among so many others. They are all gay ;)

And no, Barrett Pall is getting no backlash. On the contrary, he is receiving lots of support including by some OF creators themselves. And he'll get a lot more people on his side as time goes by. That's what happens when you fight homophobia you know ;)
He was just caught being racist in DMs or something wasn't he? yeah that campaign is gonna end soooo well I'm sure. lmao

And clearly your frame of reference on lpsg is pretty small. I follow both gay and str8 threads and those guys are not that popping compared to the straights. There are also way more threads about straight men, so again... you're just wrong!
 
He was just caught being racist in DMs or something wasn't he? yeah that campaign is gonna end soooo well I'm sure. lmao

And clearly your frame of reference on lpsg is pretty small. I follow both gay and str8 threads and those guys are not that popping compared to the straights. There are also way more threads about straight men, so again... you're just wrong!

You're wrong. Reno Gold is actually the biggest male star on onlyfans in the whole world. There's even a Forbes article entirely dedicated to his achievements, not to mention the countless magazine covers he's already starred ;)

It's an openly gay guy we're talking about. How many of the "straight onlyfans guys" have reached such level? :cool:
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6677171
Receipts? What data are these “receipts” based on? Are “receipts” printed 3 months ago still redeemable for a refund?
It's based on total likes. You would know that if you opened the link smart guy.
 
I was also talking about social media presence and influence. Reno Gold, Acrodave and Alejo Ospina for example have far more followers on their instagram pages than Mateo or Leo.
Nice goalpost shifting. You're not clever. You also are dying on a lost hill you already conceded (when you come to the realization that most men in the world are straight. So, calm down your dick)

but keep being dishonest hun. It isn't that difficult to say you were wrong.
 
This Aaron is definitely a queer baiting, he like doing tiktok video about him doing something with a bottom, but in truth his a fake ass shit!
Actually I have changed my view on the lad I was sent a video of him from 2018 and he's very gay and very fem (before you start thats nit a dig I'm very similar) lol, its nothing rude so don't ask for it as its up to the guy who sent it, but he didn't want it on the net because of how fem he was as he's rebrabded himself to appear masc.
 
He’s literally straight, I literally feel bad for how wack some of your gaydars are
 
  • Like
Reactions: Christian.