@aaronthekid

does aaron have any actual sex scenes?
Nope. His OF is PPV only. The scenes he sells are very basic jerk off scenes, and in no universe are they worth the $20+ price tag. The closest Aaron got to a "sex scene" was a video where he let some random dad-bod older guy rim him for 20 minutes. Aaron never got hard and was motionless the whole time. The camera work is pretty shitty too. Nothing he produces is interesting or worth the price.
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
if you watch this and think he's straight bless your soul lol
the girls were girling! the doll jumped out and jumped back in lol

on a serious note, babygurl needs to stop playing and get his back blown out by Rhyheim already
 
I love Aaron but these videos he has put out are pretty boring. Everyone says he is gay based of that one video with that lady above but he doesn’t express any type of feeling in these ass eating/jerk videos as if he is into what is being done to him. None at all.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: beaux cumslut
I love Aaron but these videos he has put out are pretty boring. Everyone says he is gay based of that one video with that lady above but he doesn’t express any type of feeling in these ass eating/jerk videos as if he is into what is being done to him. None at all.
Him being gay doesn't mean he is a good performer automatically. He just clearly isn't interested in producing good content. He just wants easy money. That's all. Sexuality in this case doesn't even matter I think.

I've seen gay/bi/straight performers who are equally boring and awful on camera. And I've seen actual straight guys that put on a better show than this as well
 
You’re 100% wrong regardless of the link not being provided. He has deleted his YouTube videos, as has Taylor Goldblatt where John appeared many times. And back when he posted stories on his IG regularly he mentioned being gay numerous times. This was long before the only fans started.

I am a witness to this :emoji_raised_hand: I was/am a Taylor Goldblatt fan - his hilarious personality not his looks - and when I searched him on this site your post came in the results. I didn't download videos of them together because I found Ro - as he was known then - off-putting mooching off Taylor in New York and now he's living a lie. He was obsessed with Cher, quoted Joan River's jokes and passed judgement about women's clothes on the street. He even took Taylor to Theresa Roemer's house.

This is why we have trust issues with people's claim about their sexuality when some of our gaydars and in this case actual proof is telling otherwise. Every homo deluded enough to think they can pass off as straight seem to attempt it. I didn't even recognize him at first because he was skinny a few years back. One look at his current Instagram and I'd be convinced he's gay without knowing his past. I didn't find him attractive then and still don't but I'd watch him as an effeminate muscle bottom like Henrik Sommer getting rammed by an old client :emoji_smiling_imp: